Sports bras for busty ladies?

Options
2»

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I need help finding an affordable sports bra that does something. I am a 32 e/f depending on the bra and cant find anything that helps. I buy bras in an extra small but still have bouncing issues. I can't run now because of it. Even the elliptical causes some bouncing. Are there any busty ladies who can help me out with this?

I go with the "too small sports bra". it's not perfect, but I too have yet to find anything worth the money. I have heard good things about the Ta Ta Tamer at Lou Lou Lemon. But it is PRICEY! I will definitely need to look into some of these suggestions as well. Good luck. I am about the same bust size - so keep me updated on what you find :)
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    A womens only gym sounds amazing! I feel really awkward working out around men. Like really really awkward. I think today I'm gonna go with the normal bra with my target sports bra. Hopefully I wont black out my own eye

also tee hee booby twins :)

i have YET to hit myself in the face with a flying tata, though i will admit i avoid jumping jacks like the plague! i also try to do a lot of "non bouncy" exercises like pilates, yoga, squats, lunges, weight machines, etc.

and having no men at the gym is great (otherwise i imagine that zumba classes could be misconstrued as an invitation to sexually assault people), but i may be switching to a co-ed gym so my boyfriend can participate. that way, if any dudes try to get all up in my business, i can at least have my man scare them away!
  • moonfire628
    Options
    I use the Enell bra. It's c compression bra, NOT pretty, but it works! It can be expensive, so shop around, especially online!

I am a 30 G...and have tried MANY a bra, this one is the best!

I use the Enell bra as well. It can be pricey, I think I paid almost $80 for mine? but it's also still in great condition, even almost 2 years later. I need a new one though, when I bought it I was a 38G and now I'm a 36DDD lol
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hi! im a 34ddd.. i have a few from UnderArmour and I find they work the best out of all the sports bras ive tried!
  • moonfire628
    Options
    A womens only gym sounds amazing! I feel really awkward working out around men. Like really really awkward. I think today I'm gonna go with the normal bra with my target sports bra. Hopefully I wont black out my own eye

also tee hee booby twins :)

i have YET to hit myself in the face with a flying tata, though i will admit i avoid jumping jacks like the plague! i also try to do a lot of "non bouncy" exercises like pilates, yoga, squats, lunges, weight machines, etc.

and having no men at the gym is great (otherwise i imagine that zumba classes could be misconstrued as an invitation to sexually assault people), but i may be switching to a co-ed gym so my boyfriend can participate. that way, if any dudes try to get all up in my business, i can at least have my man scare them away!

Lmao I've hit myself in the face a few times :blushing: I used to run a lot and I didn't know about special sports bras for busty ladies so running plus big boobies... not fun.
  • ScotKatt
    Options
    I wear a target sports bra and then a sports crop top over it (I'm a DD) I also layer a singlet over that and then a tshirt.
  • gdbadass
    gdbadass Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm trying the "sports bra over regular bra" option right now - hopefully i won't end up holding onto the girls like i have had to the last few workouts i did. not willing to spend $50 on a fancy one (make that at least $100, because you can;t have just one).:noway: