How many time...

Options
A week do you train with weights? Do cardio?

I feel like i may be over training... but i love the way my body feels. i do a 4 day split with weights and cardio 5 days a week.

Any suggestions or comments?

Replies

• aaronf289
    aaronf289 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i hit the weights 6 days a week and do cardio 5.......best advise is listen to your body...it'll let you know if your overtraining
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Cardio everyday and weight training three days. Definitely listen to your body. When a certain part of my body hurts, I still workout. I just ease up on that body part. I figure a little exercise at lower intensity is better than none!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I lift 2-4x/week (usually 3), and cardio 2-3x/week (usually 2). When I lift, I'm following New Rules of Lifting for Women, which is total body every lifting workout, so no need to split, but I'll never lift 2 days in a row, either.
  • blakhitman
    Options
    lift and cardio 5-6 days.
  • ScottyV013
    Options
    Cardio 3 days, Weights 3 days with 1 rest day
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    4-5 days/week weights and 3-4 days cardio + a long run on Sundays. I lift during my lunch hour and run/swim/bike when I get home.
  • evolutionbyariana
    evolutionbyariana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do cardio 5 days a week, weight train 3 days a week, and yoga once a week. I agree with what others say about overtraining; your body will tell you! I skipped my rest day last week because I was feeling great and yesterday I just felt drained and anxious. So I skipped the workout today and took a walk to the grocery store to do my shopping for the weekend. I really hate skipping workouts, but it's so important to listen to your body!