i'M SHOCKED HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU

Options
2»

Replies

• opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I imagine most people simply use the app, logging their food and exercise daily, rather than using the website and getting involved in the social side of it. I was using the app for quite a while before I became aware of, and interested in, the forums. If some random person had messaged me back when I was just using the app, I probably wouldn't have replied. People aren't obliged to reply to random messages from strangers.
  • jencooks
    jencooks Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I imagine most people simply use the app, logging their food and exercise daily, rather than using the website and getting involved in the social side of it. I was using the app for quite a while before I became aware of, and interested in, the forums. If some random person had messaged me back when I was just using the app, I probably wouldn't have replied. People aren't obliged to reply to random messages from strangers.

this. My husband uses the app on his ipod and didn't even know there were forums until he saw me posting.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Maybe these members you are choosing are no longer active?
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I don't want my friends knowing that I'm on this site, because it's personal. Some people want privacy when it comes to weight loss. I only have one RL friend on MFP and that's because he was trying to change his diet the same time I was, and I'm ok with him knowing what I eat.