Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Never eat any of them alone! You won't like it
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    food is not meant to be created in a lab and is not meant to be calorie free! The whole point of eating is to sustain the body with energy which we get from calories.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I have not seen this stuff on the West Coast, is it a regional product line?
    I was it at Henry's Farmers Market grocery store in San Diego so it's definitely in parts of Cali

I've never tried them because I was too freaked out by the idea and I usually don't like the flavors of modified foods
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I tired the chipolte ranch and I didnt like it on salad but I didnt want to waste it. I put it in the slow cooker with some chicken breasts and veggies. Turned out pretty good.

I want to try the chocolate.
  • GypsyPirate
    GypsyPirate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Their Creamy Bacon Dressing was really good and I also like the Raspberry Fruit Spread (jelly, I suppose). The Whipped Peanut Butter was just not for me, I took it back. I would definitely like to try the caramel and chocolate sauces and the syrup, haven't found them in a local market yet.

If you're not familiar with the brand, you can check out their website, and also order off of it. http://www.waldenfarms.com/
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I don't trust any "food" that has zero calories...

This.

Too many freaky chemicals.

There are much worse ingredients in regular salad dressings.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I don't trust any "food" that has zero calories...

This.

Too many freaky chemicals.

Yeah... just eat real food! Calories aren't bad! Lol
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    The peanut butter was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. The mayo was also disgusting. The chocolate sauce was okay. Not great, but not terrible. The BBQ sauce was okay as well.
    I tried a few of the salad dressings, and found that while some of them tasted okay, they didn't taste like the flavor they were supposed to taste like. The French dressing in particular.
    I don't eat their products anymore though because they are very hard to get where I live. There's really only one store that sells them, and it's across the city from me. And also because I've adopted a more "clean" approach to food.
  • taylorb318
    Options
    You can buy Walden Farm products on Vitacost.com (cheaper than the actual Walden Farms site, too).
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    personally thought i was eating a salad made of chemicals...disgusting! ill never purchase again :(
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    Options
    I have tried the Ranch and Honey Mustard dressings. I like the Honey Mustard better.

They don't taste exactly like the "real thing" - more of a vinegar taste - but they're decent enough that I'm interested in trying their other products.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Big waste of money when I tried the peanut butter. It was so disgusting it almost made me hurl!
  • terri1020
    Options
    I love the caramel and chocolate dips. I put a teaspoon in my protein shake and it's great. I like the thousand island and balsamic dressings too. As you can see by all of these posts, everyone has a different taste level. We have a farm market that sells them all for $2.99 each, so for that price I would venture to try them all.
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh man, calorie free? Gross! Hahaha can you even call it food at that point?