What is your routine after your workout?

Options

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Evening: Shower and rub myself

This sounds.....interesting... :tongue:

I rub [the sweat off of] myself, drink a bunch of water, wait until I stop sweating, record my exercise in MFP and Endomondo, have some sort of protein snack or a banana, shower, go to bed too late.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Water - Shower - Sleep in that order! :-)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Protein shake, shower, get on with my life. I'm a big water drinker, so I don't need to increase my intake for workouts.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Stretch, water, shower, relax, eat...usually in that order.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I get out of my sweaty things, make a protein shake, then shower, then dress and I go off to work.

If its a non-work day....same but instead of work, i go and run errands, clean house, do laundry; basically do whatever needs to be done.
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    drink my morning shake. shower. go to work.:drinker:
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    Walk around the house aimlessly for a few minutes in a daze, hot and sweating before I sit down, take my HRM off, and eat. Then usually I go check on MFP.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Shower, coffee and second breakfast.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Water, check my phone for texts, etc, shower, more water, log my calories burnt, then eat lunch
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    pass out ... then again I suppose that's not particularly helpful information.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I collape on the nearest soft object, then enter on MFP. :tongue:
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    collapse, bum it out for the rest of the night. lol.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Stretch out a little and fall in front of the fan by my computer and log my exercise before I forget how many calories I burned. My stationary bike calculates calories burned. Do a little of that aimless wandering myself on occasion after exercising.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    chronic.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Stretch, ofc, go tidy up in the changing room (depending on the day I'll just use dry shampoo and deodorant but I don't use the showers yet cos I'm still a bit self conscious) I go down to a cafe below the gym, pick up a shake of some sort (I asked the girls who work there to help me figure out the calories of them so I've got it right, and even got one of them on MFP!).

If I came in with my sister who drives we tend to go straight home or pick up her bf with us smellies in there! Then I shower at home.

If I came in by my self I tend to mooch around town if I need anything (ie wool if I'm working on a project, groceries etc.) I have my post work out chocolate bar and then wait for the bus to go home and shower.
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I usually stretch, drink water and relax.
  • jenniepj
    Options
    My routine is rather simple... I come n the front door, take off my shoes, take a shower, & lay down to watch some tv or maybe nap - whatever'll keep me outa the kitchen!!
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    after my 20 mile ride TO work-- i pull over right next to the elevator, take off helmet, headphones, sun glasses, get out my badge, and head up to shower.

after my 20 mile ride home-- i open the garage, and go straight up stairs to shower up.

veg out for the rest of the evening, and pack my stuff for the next day :)
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Protein shake and a few carbs, shower, and dinner.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    drink water, stretch, drink water, protein shake, shower, pass out (I workout at 2100/220 lately)