Need Some Friends

Options
amdahwd
amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
Hi, all. I am not new at MFP - been here since January. I was doing great losing weight and exercising. Had some major changes in my life in the last few months and have slowed down with it all. I still log in every day and motivate my friends and see how they are doing and cheer them on.

Now, I am back. However, my friends have almost all fell by the wayside, so I do not have that many to keep me motivated anymore. Need some new people to help me out.

About me - I am a single 43 year old. A few months ago, I gave away or sold everything I owned, bought a travel trailer, and am currently living in a campground and volunteering for the Corps of Engineers in exchange for my site to live on and my utilities. It is a very small campground and only open on weekends, so I am pretty bored during the week and have turned to food again. Hopefully by next summer, I will be able to take this show "on the road" and see more of our great country.

In the meantime, I rejoined a local gym this morning and am very motivated to lose the rest of this weight. Anybody want to help me out?

Replies

• MotivatedbyMarienal
    Options
    Of Course! Always looking for other supporters :) Add me
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am back again myself :)
  • 2016FITMAMA
    Options
    hi, i just started mfp. havent made any friends yet. i have a large mountain to climb with a goal of losing 70lbs. need to get started in gym workouts