New Today

bkennedy
bkennedy Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everybody,

I have decided that I must lose weight so I joined myfitnesspal today. I really like the calorie counter for my meals and the exercise option to track my exercise. I have been trying to lose weight for three years now, but I was not very successful. My friend in Iowa has lost 80 pounds with the T-factor diet. I know that if she can lose 80 pounds I can lose 50, but I know even the first 5 will be a challenge. I have resolved to get more exercise. I usually just sit all day. I know if I get up and move, I will burn more calories. Good luck to everybody and I hope you reach your weight goal!

Replies

• Hi Everybody,

I have decided that I must lose weight so I joined myfitnesspal today. I really like the calorie counter for my meals and the exercise option to track my exercise. I have been trying to lose weight for three years now, but I was not very successful. My friend in Iowa has lost 80 pounds with the T-factor diet. I know that if she can lose 80 pounds I can lose 50, but I know even the first 5 will be a challenge. I have resolved to get more exercise. I usually just sit all day. I know if I get up and move, I will burn more calories. Good luck to everybody and I hope you reach your weight goal!
  • Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome! You will find friends here, and we all will help you if we can! I have over 90 pounds to go, but this site really helps!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    You can do it!!!!

:happy:

zen
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome!!!! You can totally do it! :bigsmile: Are you from Iowa too? I live in Des Moines!!

*Kistinbee*
  • No I am not from Iowa. I live in Virginia. Thanks for your encouragement. I really do appreciate it!
  • Thank you for the welcome. I know it is hard to lose weight but I know you can do it, too! Just takes perseverance. Good Luck
  • Welcome! I just started using myfitness pal a week ago and I love it. It really helps keep you on track.
  • Welcome to the site and good luck on losing you weight! and if you need any healthy, tasty recipies go to the recipies board!
This discussion has been closed.