Success followed by Fail

Options
Bazinga.

Greetings everyone, newbie alert- please don't eat me! (You really wouldn't want to anyway, I'm full of carbs- especially sugar).

So over the course of a year I lost quite a bit of wait- about two stone in fact. And I managed to keep it off for months, but now the scale is creeping back up again, and I've got the Fear. So here I am, hoping that being around like-minded people will help some (it's lovely when your friends and family say things like 'I think you're beautiful as you are' or 'you're really not as bad as you think!', but its not what I need).

I also exercise a lot, but I'm going to start running tomorrow to kick-start my cardio regime again. So hello, everyone! Hope I can give some motivation and general helpfulness to people in return. =)

Replies

• icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey, it sure creeps on more easily than it comes off! good luck!
  • Tashcake
    Tashcake Posts: 13
    Options
    That is does. D= Thank you!
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck with your fitness adventures! I've been trying to keep up with a regular exercise routine and it is not without feet dragging, at least some mornings. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Tashcake
    Tashcake Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you, and have sent request. =)
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    Options
    Welcome! I have put on about 10 lbs (almost a stone?) since I quit running back in Jan. Running was the ONLY exercise I did because, for me, it's been the most effective. I learned the hard way I needed to strengthen ALL of my muscles. Just started running again this week after finally getting off my tush and doing strengthening exercises for the last 3 months.....boy, does it feel good!

Anyway, sounds like we're in the same boat! I'm new too and need all the encouragement I can get......feel free to friend me:)
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • SkorpionUK
    Options
    Hi, I see you're nearby, hoorah! I'm looking for mutual support as well, add me if you like.