Where do you have DOMS right now?

Options
2»

Replies

• SkinnyChemicals
    Options
    I've never had DOMS before even after lifting heavy weights or doing cardio for hours. I guess I'm just lucky(though I know some people like that sort of pain).
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i know it's gonna be in my calves tomorrow after pushing myself on a run this morning
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Everywhere. Chest, delts are killin, triceps are murdered. quads are destroyed, my glutes are cramping like no other, and my calves are so sore I can barely touch my heels to the ground. Tomorrow is back day, I should be effectively paralyzed after that.

Lol, ouch!

From your pic, sounds like you've endured a lot of pain! :O
  • musiche
    Options
    Shoulders and chest from Body Attack. I've recently started doing "proper" press ups. On the toes!!

As my fitness increases I suffer less and less from DOMS. Took me a while to realise it wasn't because I wasn't training hard enough.

When I get to the point of no more DOMS, I try to switch out a few exercises for something different that targets the same area. I know success is still possible without feeling DOMS, but I start to miss is because it tells me exactly what I worked the day before.

No pain, no gain! (Not true, but where there's pain, there's definitely gain).
  • musiche
    Options
    As of now, I'm sore on my shoulders, chest, bicepts, tricepts, upper back, obliques, slightly in the abs, and the area under the butt cheeks and inner thigh area. All this soreness is from doing Insanity Max Recovery yesterday, mainly the planks sections and the ballet squat section.

Oh my goodness! That doesn't sound like much of a recovery! Lol

I keep hearing about Insanity. Gotta say, my curiosity is piqued. Have you been doing it long?

My coworkers and I have been doing this since July 1st, and we just started month 2 this past Monday. We do the workout at work, so I sometimes am able to do Insanity 2-4 times a week. We all LOVE it and sweat our butts off. It's intense and addicting. Once this month is over, we've decided to go through the 2 month program again. I hightly recommend it. I burn about (on average) 650 cal in 38 min, while some of the other girls burn much more (due to age and weight), but we all push each other.

That's awesome that you got a group together to do that. So motivating! I like the idea. ;)