81 pounds and 5 vacations later!

dp1228
dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
Hey guys! Needed some visual motivation so I'm putting this together to remind myself of what I've done. So I'll be the first to admit that the real bottom of the line reason I started losing weight was because I saw a picture on facebook that I hated LOL. It was from my 21st birthday (I went to AC), which I tried to look so nice for and the pictures just looked like a completely different person! Ever since then I started losing weight, but I would really kick it into high gear whenever I had a vacation coming up. Vacations become my motivator lol. Since Dec. 2010 I've been on 5 vacations and I see an improvement in every set of pics :)

AC 2010 (birthday weekend)(December)

PRupdate6.jpg
PRupdate7.jpg

Puerto Rico 2011(June)
PR1update.jpg

AC 2011(December)
PR3update.jpg

Puerto Rico 2012 (April)
PRupdate8.jpg

Miaimi 2012 (August)
PR2.jpg
pb1.jpg

2010/Now :)
PRupdate9.jpg

Replies

• dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    You are beautiful...really. You wear your weight loss well :)

Congratulations on being so successful!!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    WEll done - and you look fantastic!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Excuse me a moment while I pick my jaw up off the floor! Besides the tremendous change you've accomplished, you are absolutely, stunningly, awesomely drop-dead georgeous!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    wow, congratulations!! You look wonderful!! I know the feeling all too well of dressing up, dolling up, thinking I look pretty dang cute in the mirror, and then seeing the pics later and feeling devastated :sad:

You are an inspiration!
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    you look great
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    FANTASTIC!:happy:
  • GCanha
    GCanha Posts: 66 Member
    Fantastic job- you look amazing! Thanks for the motivation on a Friday afternoon!
  • Beautiful! Did you notice you got younger too? Way to go!
  • Sags301
    Sags301 Posts: 12 Member
    WERK!!! You are wearing that dress!!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    I know you don't exactly like the before pictures but i think you looked beautiful then. But well done on your weight loss. And now you look drop dead gorgeous! You are a stunner! X
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    A stunning transformation! Great job!

BTW I am jealous of your travel schedule!!
  • lilangel317
    lilangel317 Posts: 46 Member
    :happy: You are abosolutely gorgeous! Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Mandisa? Beautiful! Great job! Great inspiration for me.
  • Well...DAMN. Am I allowed to say that? Beautiful.
  • dp1228
    I hate hate hate when that happens!!! All know is pictures keep me motivated haha
    wow, congratulations!! You look wonderful!! I know the feeling all too well of dressing up, dolling up, thinking I look pretty dang cute in the mirror, and then seeing the pics later and feeling devastated :sad:

You are an inspiration!
  • dp1228
    Haha thanks! Two vacations a year is a must or else I go slightly loopy lol!
    A stunning transformation! Great job!

BTW I am jealous of your travel schedule!!
  • dp1228
    Thank u so much guys!
  • You look amazing! That black and red dress looks great on you. Way to go!!
  • aztex
    aztex Posts: 1
    Wow, that is amazing! Great job!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Wow! Great job! You look HOT!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    What a great way to see progress. You look AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!