Progress Story + Pictures - 25 pounds down!

Options
rawrxamberx
rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
Hey there! This is the first time posting in this section of the message boards and it feels so amazing!

My story:
Since I was in elementary school, I've always had a weight problem. From grade 2-12, kids would pick on me and say I need to lose weight or that I'm so ugly just because how fat I am. It always hit me hard and because of those people, I believed that I'm ugly and worthless and never tried to change how I look because I thought I could never do it. That I was always meant to be overweight for my whole life. It didn't really hit me until after I left high school that I could lose weight, if I really put my mind to it. However, I found out about this website this year and it's really been helping me A LOT. Like, I don't think I could've lost the 25 pounds I lost without it because it keeps me aware of how many calories something is and I can't overeat with this site! Another thing that's been helping me A LOT recently is my new girlfriend. She's always pushing me and telling me that I can do it! She's lost a quite a bit of weight herself in the past, so she knows what it's like and she could share workouts with me. (: Another thing that is a motivator is my back problem. I have scoliosis and I have to get back surgery one day and the doctors have told me that in order to do it, I have to be down to like 190 pounds. And if I don't, I can be paralyzed. That's the last thing I want!!
Since I've lost 25 pounds so far, I've been feeling more self-confident and amazing that I'm doing so good. It only makes me push harder into losing more weight! I'm on this journey to get down to at least 200. Once I reach that, I'll go from there!

Now, Picture time! I'm not sure if it shows yet... But, I kinda think there's at least a slight difference. And I've been getting comments from family members that I don't see everyday, so that motivated me to post this as well! What do you guys think? (:
2q3pyx0.png
4rt445.png
24fwnxl.jpg

Replies

• OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW AWESOME JOB GIRL!!! u are looking great!! i think that there is a huge difference!!!
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    You go girl! You look great, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Not to worry, we all are the last to see it in ourselves. But it is quite obvious. Doin' great!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see all your hard work is paying off! Keep up the great work! You look so radiant and beautiful!!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hey there! This is the first time posting in this section of the message boards and it feels so amazing!

My story:
    Since I was in elementary school, I've always had a weight problem. From grade 2-12, kids would pick on me and say I need to lose weight or that I'm so ugly just because how fat I am. It always hit me hard and because of those people, I believed that I'm ugly and worthless and never tried to change how I look because I thought I could never do it. That I was always meant to be overweight for my whole life. It didn't really hit me until after I left high school that I could lose weight, if I really put my mind to it. However, I found out about this website this year and it's really been helping me A LOT. Like, I don't think I could've lost the 25 pounds I lost without it because it keeps me aware of how many calories something is and I can't overeat with this site! Another thing that's been helping me A LOT recently is my new girlfriend. She's always pushing me and telling me that I can do it! She's lost a quite a bit of weight herself in the past, so she knows what it's like and she could share workouts with me. (: Another thing that is a motivator is my back problem. I have scoliosis and I have to get back surgery one day and the doctors have told me that in order to do it, I have to be down to like 190 pounds. And if I don't, I can be paralyzed. That's the last thing I want!!
    Since I've lost 25 pounds so far, I've been feeling more self-confident and amazing that I'm doing so good. It only makes me push harder into losing more weight! I'm on this journey to get down to at least 200. Once I reach that, I'll go from there!

Now, Picture time! I'm not sure if it shows yet... But, I kinda think there's at least a slight difference. And I've been getting comments from family members that I don't see everyday, so that motivated me to post this as well! What do you guys think? (:
    2q3pyx0.png
    4rt445.png
    24fwnxl.jpg

Gorgeous! Own it! :)
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    Options
    Good job girl! Don't give up!
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!!
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    Yes! There is a difference. You are doing a wonderful job, and it shows.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Major difference!!!!!!!!! love it!
  • msmez
    msmez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell that you are losing! Great job!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work!! You're doing awesome, big difference!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those cheekbones! Beautiful, keep up the good work.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Awe, thanks so much guys! This is making me feel more confident! (:
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! :)
  • iWambo27
    iWambo27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good job, girl! Keep up the good work. :)
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Go you! Your story so far completely gets me pumped to see how mine goes!
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    great work!!! you are going to kill it for the next 25!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look great...and so HAPPY! Thanks for posting!
  • RAEnyc
    RAEnyc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hooray for your progress! And, I'd like to apologiize for all of the weak teachers you ever had because they weren't strong enough to stop the bullying going on right under their noses. Take care :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!