45lbs lost but gained so much more! w/ pics

Options

Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    THanks!! I should've not said the lbs lost, because to me I don't let the scale define me, yes it's nice to see a smaller # but I actually weigh more than I did in High School but in a smaller size! Lifting leans and tones you out!!

So I have lost several inches and dress sizes!!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Congratulations on the new you!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Can't believe that is the same woman! You look WAY younger!!!

Also, love the sweat picture!!!

Thanks for sharing. :)
  • skinnyskittles
    Options
    love it
    NOW GO GET YOUR SWEAT ON!!
    Insanity.jpg
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congratulations, you look amazing.
  • reyna99
    Options
    THank you!! I feel younger that's for sure!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    can you say "whole new person". girl you look marvelous. great job.
  • reyna99
    Options
    I'm a totally different person :))

and the person that says that they don't like change...is making up an EXCUSE!!

bring on the change!!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation - looking at the old you and the new you - you look like you could be your own daughter.
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    wowowow! You look amazing!
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    absolutly amazing results welldone you look fantastic:happy:
  • reyna99
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation - looking at the old you and the new you - you look like you could be your own daughter.

Aww thanks!
    Haven't heard that one! :)
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!
  • AngelLSharum
    Options
    I really don't know where to start and still baffled when I hear, 'You are a success story!'

I started my journey a year and half ago-January 2011. It wasn't until March of that same year that I found this neat app on my phone-MFP and thought that would be great to tell me how many carbs I was having, that is all I wanted to see at the time. I was trying to do those 'low-carb' diets I always here about. I then found the wonderful website and met some awesome pally's that kept me motivated and supported, when I felt like I had noone. (Just moved to a new state, living with in-laws and felt like my world had turned upside down) I weighed the most I had ever weighed....and it finally hit me that I was worth exercising and eating right.
    At first I started with tracking EVERYTHING that went into my mouth! and then added in wogging (walking/jogging) I could barely do 30mins at a time and that usually happened during my lunch break. I had tried to 'run' and workout before we moved, but was always tired and had the mind set I can eat whatever I want I worked out today.
    Me on the right
    Jan2010.jpg

I then signed up for my 2nd 5K and my first with the hubs! My first one was alot of walking and very very slow. but I had a great girlfriend that kept me going and encouraging!

Well anyways, I learned alot about myself, my body, my mind and did alot of research last year! I wanted to Honor God with the body He gave me! This momma wanted to be active and not always laying around.

Soccer coach but could barely keep up
    Soccer2010.jpg

I'm shorter than my husband and weighed WAY MORE
    dec2009.jpgUs in Vegas June 20121.jpg

and I was always getting ask, how far along I was (I'm an apple and carrying all my weight in the tummy area).

at a friends baby shower but I looked like the pregnant one
    ME-2.jpg

That pregnant tummy is finally going down!
    thunderdress5.jpg

I'm 31, wife to and Amazing Husband, Mother of 2 kids and have found a new love for fitness and nutrition! Sometimes don't recognize the person in the mirror :)) but sure love her backside :)
    3-28-12-shoulders.jpg

NOW GO GET YOUR SWEAT ON!!
    Insanity.jpg

You look absolutely wonderful! Congrats on your great results.
  • reyna99
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Congrats on your great results.

Thank you!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow...absolutely amazing!!! Great job and keep it up!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration!!! It's stories like yours that get me excited to get home and put on my workout clothes and break a sweat!! Thanks for sharing! I love all the support of this site!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job love!!!! You look marvelous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!