Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, believe it or not. My mom is a chocolate junkie, and she once told me she's not sure we're even related! LOL :laugh: I will eat it if it's a part of something, but I can't eat it alone. I just don't like it!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I really can't think of a dessert or junk food that I don't like. Isn't that sad? LOL! That's why I'm so fat. I like it all! The only thing that has popped into my head is beer. I don't like beer and supposedly it makes people fat, so I'm thankful I don't like beer.
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't like fudge....way too sweet it makes me sick,

and most cake icings I don't like. I always scrape it off and probably cut calories in half by doing that.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Snack cakes, most candy, most chips, Oreos, and sweet drinks. Yuck!
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Grease. I ate a seafood platter yesterday that was mostly fried and it was just disgustingly oily. It appears I no longer enjoy oil in food.
  • Glassblaster
    Options
    I don't like whipped cream or sour cream. yuckie
  • teenXidle
    teenXidle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ramen noodles
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    alcohol
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I hate buffets! Does that count? Even though all the food on them isn't necessarily bad, it's probably easy to go overboard when there are so many options.

But, luckily... buffets gross me out! I always see the snotty person wiping their nose and then helping themselves to macaroni and cheese. Or the kid who sticks his hand down his pants to scratch his butt and then dispenses soft serve ice cream into a cone. Or the old guy hacking his lungs up while surveying the different meat options.Buffets make me think of norovirus, lingering colds and other communicable diseases. :laugh:
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love lots of bad food but .. well I don't hate these foods but I don't care for them: potato chips, fast food, candy... I only eat chocolate when tom comes around :blushing: microwave popcorn (it has to be homemade now), cookies. Okay I'll eat homemade chocolate chip cookies but the ones you buy? No! Everyone else has them after supper and stuff but ugh I can't fit that into my macros so I don't even bother with them now.
    Also, bacon. I never understood why everyone has this universal love for bacon.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I pretty much hate any and all snack cakes.

This. I've never liked Little Debbie and Hostess snack cakes.
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    I'm allergic to all types of nuts which keeps me away from Reese's, butterfingers, take fives, snickers, m&m, etc! So I'm happy I'm allergic to those :) but one unhealthy food I will NOT go out of my way to eat is bacon. It really disgusts me and I try to stay away from it as much as possible.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

I thought it was just me! Fudge is gross!
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    I hate cola and any carbonated drinks. But I do love chocolate and peanut butter!:love:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Fried Chicken. Ick. If the family gets KFC I peel all the skin off & they look @ my like I've lost my mind :noway:
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Not a huge fan of greasy foods (fried chicken, pizza), potato chips, any snack cakes (Little Debbie, honeybuns, or anything overly sweet), or mint and chocolate together (York Peppermint Patties are disgusting!).
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options

I thought it was just me! Fudge is gross!

Me too! ! Yuck! !
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Beer if you count that as a food and any buffet food that has been kept warm under lamps for a questionable amount of time is in no way appealing
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Nutella.

Must be an absoloute lie. Nutella is like heaven on earth, I wish I could hate it. :explode:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Nutella, soda, Beer. But, with that said, I love chocolate, tea and liquor... so .. lol