Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• Candy_monster
    Options
    Cold cheese, as in I can quite happily snaffle a full block if it's melted. But if it's cold then it just tastes horrible :S And mayo, or any other salad cream, and peanut butter, it's just not sweet enough :P

Now if I could just develop an aversion to chocolate and haribo sweets I'd be set :D
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i dislike added salt. I've never added it to anything (except during my last pregnancy...darn cravings)
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i dont like pizza unless i've cooked it myself... i hate whipped cream...i'm not a huge fan of candy/sweets. never been a fan of salad dressings either. i just crave bad starchy foods and savory stuff. lol
  • 101hellokittys
    Options
    Mayo and Sour Cream

ditto and unmelted cheese and hot dogs. blech
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Fried food & fast food. Used to love them, now the thought of them makes me feel queasy.
  • ekirk92
    ekirk92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't like candy, pizza, anything Mexican or Italian, fried, or processed. Organic and natural is the way I like to go.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Cooked fruit - except for applesauce. No pies, cobblers, or baked apples for me!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Cooked fruit - except for applesauce. No pies, cobblers, or baked apples for me!

oh mine is very similar!

fruit & bread together (except lemon)

but fruit muffins, pies, tarts, cookies with raisins, any sort of bread with cranberries in them, BLECH!!!

The only exception is lemon. Lemon and bread-like things are ok.

ETA: the people that have listed "Snack Cakes", i had to look it up, I have never had a Twinkie, Ho Ho, ect.. in my life, I think it's much more popular in the US than it is here.
  • Debutante55
    Debutante55 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I don't *hate* it, I just wouldn't care if I never had it again.

But (unfortunately) that's about the only "bad" food I wouldn't miss. Chocolate, sweets, cinnamon buns, pastries, fries, chips, red wine, beer, port, mayo, poutine, breads... now THOSE would be hard to give up completely!!! :love:
  • jillymurdoch
    jillymurdoch Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Given I had a difficult time coming up with a response to this thread, I am really regretting reading it before bed.... visions of sugars plums (and donuts, and cheese, and sour cream, and pizza, and fries) are dancing in my head...
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    seafood:sick:
  • jillymurdoch
    jillymurdoch Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Given I had a difficult time coming up with a response to this thread, I am really regretting reading it before bed.... visions of sugars plums (and donuts, and cheese, and sour cream, and pizza, and fries) are dancing in my head...

I thought of some: werthers candys, caramel sauce, store bought cake, date squares, carrot cake.
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    candy