Hiiiii

Options
Hi All!

I'm new to MFP and just wanted to introduce myself. I've tried lots of different methods of losing weight over the past 2 years, but I've never found anything I could stick to. I've recently come to the conclusion that this has to be a lifestyle change, so here I am! It's going to be a real struggle for me as I don't do well with pushing myself, I love wine and am an emotional/board/over eater. But I think that this is an amazing community so I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with others. I'm 3.5 days in and doing well so far! I have to take things one at a time, so that's what I'm doing.

Looking forward to chatting with many of you!

298063.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    HI, yes it is a lifestyle change and I am still learning that. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    HEy! you're going to do great! It is definitely life style change. I need to push myself to exercise. But i fI could do it then you can. Good luck and feel free to ask me anything if you want.

~Stefanie
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard .... congrats on taking the 1st step (joining the MFP family) ....take baby steps .... one day at a time .... log all your food in ..... workout slowly and then progress .....and make sure you drink lots of water .... good luck on your weight loss and know that YOU CAN DO THIS !!!:wink:
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp! Good luck with your goals:smile:
  • angelnik03
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I'm already feeling much better about everything. BTW: ittybittybadonkadonk i HEART your s/n! So great! :bigsmile: