Amusement Parks and Fairs

Options
I know that the Disneyland resort in Annahiem, Ca allows outside food (man is that a pain on my back) what do you guys do at Disneyland? I am going soon to Disneyland because I have a Half Marathon there on Labor Day weekend. And I am a Disneyland Passport Holder which means I go about 8 times a year. I have learned that those hidden carts that have line are the ones that sale fruit. In the Plazza Inn on main street they sale salad. At the Jolly Holiday they sale more salads.

My local fair starts today. I know that fairs are not known for health food and my parents want to go for Senior Day and I get in as the caregiver, if I do not say no because of DLand because there is one more trip between now at the 13.6 Mile weekend. What do you guys suggest for the fair?

Replies

• ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    Options
    Rancho del Zocalo is my favorite place and it's really easy to make substitutions there. I usually go for the Citrus Fire-Grilled Chicken and instead of rice and beans, they happily substitute sauteed veggies. Big Al's Chicken Salad at Hungry Bear Restaurant is another good one. I stay away from Redd Rockett's Pizza Port, not a whole lot I can have there. The Hacienda Chicken Caesar Salad at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in DCA is a favorite of mine as well.

For the fair, maybe a turkey leg? BBQ is usually a safe bet for me.