Do you eat your exercise calories?

Options
13»

Replies

• spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for replying!

I guess its works different for different people, there's no set method! I'll stick with eating half of mine and see how it goes:flowerforyou:

Congrats to all of you who have lost weight the healthy way:smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for replying!

I guess its works different for different people, there's no set method! I'll stick with eating half of mine and see how it goes:flowerforyou:

Congrats to all of you who have lost weight the healthy way:smile:

:laugh: :laugh: As you can see this is a heated debate, and has been since I started here.

Just see what works for you and remember when you are down 30 pounds, you will need somewhere to go. Some ppl make that a higher calorie burn each day.

:flowerforyou:
  • Dianeb412
    Options
    :glasses: I always get so confused with this question- should I use them or not. well we all know that MFP adds them in- but many times I try not use them- since I have quite a bit of weight to lose
  • loren
    loren Posts: 111
    Options
    I wasn't rude until she continuously tried to argue with my when I gave my opinion about the question. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and if that is what works for me I don't believe she had a right to try to discredit me from the beginning.
  • loren
    loren Posts: 111
    Options
    Ladies!!!... I agree, but sometimes it just doesn't work that way. I've been struggling for so long to get out of my rut, I've hired trainers, nutritionists, spent too much on figuring it out but nothing seems to work. ALong with following a doctor & nutritionist appointed plan and eating at least half my exercise cals, I managed to GAIN weight.
    Today I'm back to doing what I know best. I'll let you know in 2 months.
    I don't think Loren means to humiliate, or discredit anyone. I think she's just following what she knows and works for her. Everyone has their own recipe.

So, let's just step back and look where it's all coming from.:wink:

Thank you very much! And I've been struggling for a very long time also. I just started with a personal trainer and he has me on a 1200 cal diet eating 100g of protein and 25g of fiber a day and I think I can see a difference! He says it will lean me up fairly quick. Maybe you can try and it will work for you! I just started this last Wednesday, so we will see if it works for me!