Toddler Moms?

Options
2»

Replies

• amynoelhall1
    amynoelhall1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Moms,

I don't have many "friends" on this site, and I would love to have some other folks to help keep me accountable. :)

I'm 37 and mom to an 18 mth old daughter. I also work full time, so I have my hands full!

My stats:

Height: 5'9"
    Current Weight: 152
    Goal Weight: 143

I will finish Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 this Saturday, and then I plan to start her 90 day program. I enjoy exercise, but struggle to fit it in. My biggest downfall is "spoiling myself" with eating badly.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old. I joined a gym that has childcare and it's been awesome. Good luck
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi moms!

I am 29. My children (both girls) are 10 and 2. I work full time which makes exercise difficult sometimes but I will usually walk with my toddler to the after school program to get my oldest. It is nice to get out. It took me a couple weeks to really start enjoying my walks and now I feel grumpy if I skip a day. I put my baby in her stroller so I can pick up the pace.

I just got a dog last weekend and that has helped too. I am now walking a little in the morning to get him out before work.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old work full time and am knackered 24/7 I still log every day but am really struggling working out and j
    keeping a tidy house but feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    stay at home mom of a 2 1/2 year old baby girl- 76 more pounds to go- but im fairly good at being supportive and log almost religiously... really wanna be a good example for my little one :)
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am 35 years old and have 4 kids total. A 15 1/2 girl, 14 yrs of boy on the 17th of this month, 10 1/2 yr old girl, and a 3 1/2 yr old girl. I have lost 79.2 pounds I 9 months and have 3.8 pounds til goal weight. So feel free to add me if you want.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    27 year old single mama here and I have a 16 month old!

Feel free to add me :)

As of today I have lost all the baby weight, but I still have about 25 more pounds I want to lose.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 3, feel free to add me if you want.
  • love2read1220
    love2read1220 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 40 next week.. have a 3 year old son and have my own business.

I don't have a ton to lose.. I've lost 7 lbs since starting again 50ish days ago.. and feel pretty good. Would like to lose 5 more. But really need to make better choices.. I can go crazy around food and quickly can become out of control.

I get on everyday! And love to comment so add me toddler moms!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, anyone! I'm a SAHM to a 3.5 year old and 16 month old. I have about 20 more pounds I want to lose.
  • jrapkine
    jrapkine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lurk on here a lot, but I really would love to keep myself accountable to some other folks and add some friends!

I have a 16 month old little girl.... I am down 50lb right now (33.5 lost pre-MFP) with about 30 to go... Only 15 of that was baby weight though. The rest was pre-baby weight :tongue:
  • Dedicatedmetime
    Dedicatedmetime Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me! (Anyone on this thread) I have a 2yr old and a 6 month old. I like having friends that keep me accountable (and always looking for toddler approved recipes!)