NSV...I went to Golden Corral...

Options
...and only ate one roll. (I usually had like four or more.) My first stop was the salad bar got a very filling salad and then went to the hot bar and got one plate with a small piece of fish, grilled chicken and a small bite of steak just to try the new flavor. ( I usually have half a plate of mounding mashed potatoes with white gravy and several pieces of steak.) I got about 1/4 cup of the swirl ice cream. Altogether spent about 800 calories. I didn't really have anything to eat today so I was still under my calorie goal.

Replies

• Megz0405
    Megz0405 Posts: 38
    Options
    I love Golden Corral, you did good!! I would have messed up real bad there!!!
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yeah - the rolls are the best part, You did great! :)
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I usually end up eating well over 4000 calories when I go there or any buffet for that matter. The dessert especially gets to me. I tend to stay away from those places, 'cus I have zero willpower around THAT much food. With that said, way to go! That's an awesome accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!