Replies

• Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I love Grimm!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with Grimm! I wish Juliet would remember Nick! I love Renard!!
    I love Renard too! He's soooooooooooo hot!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Well, anyone else annoyed with the whole direction they are taking with Nick's and Juliet?
    And I'v got to say wouldn't Monroe be at least a little bit interested in someone asking for a cure?

Really? I am liking the twist of Renard and Juliette. It makes sense to me with him saving/waking her up, that they are tied together somehow.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Well, anyone else annoyed with the whole direction they are taking with Nick's and Juliet?
    And I'v got to say wouldn't Monroe be at least a little bit interested in someone asking for a cure?

I agree it's frustrating! But it keeps us watching doesn't it?!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I love Grimm! I really wish Juliette would remember Nick. I don't like the way it is going at all.
  • SWilkins75
    Options
    Is it following Sleeping Beauty? lol We know the Captain is half "royalty'... What is does a "royal" look like???
  • tyrsblade
    tyrsblade Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I fear it's less following the sleeping beauty , then following the claiming of sleeping beauty, two entirely different stories!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I suspect I missed something great. What channel is this on? Is it British? American? I get so busy that sometimes I don't necessarily see commercials for new shows. This sounds intriguing.
  • SWilkins75
    Options
    What is the other tale? I googled a little bit.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I looooooove Grimm! I love crime dramas and supernatural shows, so I was thrilled when a show came out with both!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    *wave* another fan here!
    I fear it's less following the sleeping beauty , then following the claiming of sleeping beauty, two entirely different stories!

lol you are right! I hadn't thought of that.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Big fan of Grimm!!!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    OMG! Love this show! I always save my daily 'treat' for when I hulu up Grimm :P
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    Guilty as charged! :)
  • guppy1697
    guppy1697 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Big Grimm Fan! This season is getting good!
  • Raya1980
    Options
    I love it, great twist for a detective show.
  • regina1006
    regina1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Grimm is one of my favorite shows on TV. The characters are all interesting and I would love to get a hold of "Nick's Monster Book".
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Holla if you're a Grimm fan!! I'll holla....................Whoot! Whoot! :laugh:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Just recently heard about this....apparently I live under a rock....totally up my alley! must watch
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    We're big Grimm Fans here in our house too! Never miss an episode!