I'm on day 5 of 30DS and everyone else quit already.

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started and am on level 2 day 4. I love it and it makes me feel so good ! we can all be buddys and do this !
  • aimeehaven
    aimeehaven Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im on day five today. Feel free to add me:) It's getting easier every day I do it don't quit!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Day 4 today for me :) there is a group for lovley ladies doing the 30ds :) just saying
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Im on day 5! I REFUSE to quit! Add me hun and i'll be your 30DS buddy! =D I also have a group as well. =)
  • pinkbullets
    pinkbullets Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 4 here and it's kicking my butt, but in a good way :)
  • flajocar
    flajocar Posts: 37
    Options
    Is is alright for men to do the 30 DS? Either way I started this morning. Hope to make it.
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10. I'm a little ahead of you, but it's alright. Add me! I already see a difference after Level 1. I took pictures and pictures don't lie. :)
  • Cara2628
    Cara2628 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 today! anyone can add me :)
  • frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im starting today again! Feel free to add me if you would like! I love having the motivation. I started once but then life got in the way...now things are looking up and im ready to try again! :)
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6. It is getting better and I can finally get around without my body screaming so that's a plus...feeling frustrated though as I am gaining it looks like...trying to convince myself it is muscle weight, but still feeling really discouraged. Will be doing measurements next weigh in, hopefully that will help.
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Have it, been staring at it, I get daily email updates from Jill and even though she doesn't know me, I am being guilted by not doing it. Having a lower back injury and afraid of hurting it again has me kind of stuck. I have been thinking about it nonstop for three weeks now. I have a seven week goal right now and I just need to do it.
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    Is is alright for men to do the 30 DS? Either way I started this morning. Hope to make it.

yes mate time to don the mankini and feel the burn honestly from a another blokes opinion this is evil but in a good way u will feel it
  • LauraGreat
    LauraGreat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7, Level 1 today. :)

Feel free to add me.