Protein Shakes?!?!?!?

Options
So, I'm looking for opionins on what's the best protein shake for after a workout, one that doesn't cost to much money and I don't have to plug my nose to drink it.

Replies

• HappilySingle
    HappilySingle Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that you haven't gotten 100 replies so far!! I just recently began drinking the Jillian Michael's Protein Shakes in Chocolate. I make it with Almond Milk. The powder itself is 100 calories I beleive. I can't remember all the other specifics but the protien, etc is very good. I buy it at Wal-Mart. $9.99 for 1 pound
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can't afford the powders that are recommended for bodybuilding (they are pricey).....that's why I am not opposed to anyone giving me their extra tubs they accidentally bought too much of.
  • aimeehaven
    aimeehaven Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use vanilla precision engineered protein powder from vitamin world. I have a single serve blender I got from Wal-Mart for $16! So easy to use. I use light vanilla soy milk and a third of a frozen banana. Then I add whatever other fruits/veggies/a dab of peanut butter to it. I have found that using soy milk makes it creamier than almond milk. I have one for breakfast every morning. Tastes amazing! Just like a milkshake:)
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    You'll have to play around to see what you like. But even the "expensive" ones come out to 75 cents per serviving or so if you buy in bulk (5lb tub).
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Search bodyfortress proffesional whey protein; vanilla

That or muscle milk, I drink muscle milk but I prefer the other.
    Muscle milk is high in fat but body fortress isnt
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My very favorite is EAS Soy chocolate. Its cheap at Walmart. And I mix it with regular almond milk and ice in the blender. It is DELICIOUS!
  • ekwood221
    ekwood221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    all i can say is syntha-6 chocolate cake batter:bigsmile:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress Chocolate Peanut Butter works for me and is inexpensive. Everybody has different tastes, so it's best to jump in and start experimenting to find the one you like.
  • hockey7fan
    hockey7fan Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I like Unjury - I get it on Amazon. It dissolves easily and the chocolate tastes like Yahoo.