This summer changed my life.

Options
I remember the time where I was in grade 6, I would hop over to McDonald's and order 2-3 burgers almost every lunch. This caused me to become extremely overweight in one single year. This caused lots of teasing throughout my middle school years as well as the general arrogance of early teens.

Anyways, this summer, I decided to change my life. I disliked how I was not recognized by the girls, I did not have alot of confidence, and although the harm from McDonald's has dropped off, I was still chubby. I decided that this had to be changed. I motivated myself to go to GoodLife Fitness almost everyday throughout this summer, as well as biking and playing sports with my friends. I eventually went from 5'8, 168, lazy, unmotivated, and "beta" person, to a 5'8, 148, strong both physically and emotionally, confident person. I went from being fat gamer to a person who took care of himself. The confidence I've gained from working out changed my life in these two short months and the rest of my life.

I could not have done this without the motivation of this board and the great calorie counter of myfitnesspal.

Thank you for improving my lifestyle. I get happy every time I pass by the mirror and happier that I could bench almost 25 pounds more.

Replies

• chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's excellent! I'm sure you will be a source of inspiration for those around you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!