So i lost 100 pounds and couldnt wait to share!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys it means a lot that all my hard work inspires others to keep at at it!
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    great job !!!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Great job!
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • wymanic
    wymanic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration and you look so much younger! :) Well done!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on seeing the success of all your hard work!
    Thanks for showing us all! I love the success stories, they keep me motivated to get through another day!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine how much hard work that has taken you! AMAZING. I'm simply trying to get in better shape and trying to work off no more than about 20 pounds (or whatever it takes me to look good; number isn't really a priority), and THAT is so difficult. 100 pounds, though, that's really an accomplishment.
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Shrink your pics then repost them. This place doesnt like anything big. :)

Congrats! How great of a feeling is it to get on the scale and see you lost 100lbs! When I did it, I was expecting fireworks, strippers, key to city, but at least my son gave my a high five. lol You should be very proud of what you have accomplished.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/

:laugh:
  • MizzouChick1985
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I am currently 6'1 and 238....would love to get down to about 140-150.....I've been heavy for over half my life and I'm tired of it......my fiance is 6'2 and about 150 so I'm like ummmm if I looked like you I'd be happy lol. I want to be able to share my success story just like you have done :) Great Job!!!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You are so inspiring! You look great! Enjoy your new body and wardrobe!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing! Great job and inspiration!
    Hope I can post the same!

Be very proud of yourself, it is a great accomplishment!
    Ivy
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! :drinker: I don't have enough calories for a drink, but I can hold up my cup. WTG!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    great progress!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.Great job:smile:
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats.
  • timax52
    timax52 Posts: 18
    Options
    I don't think anybody would really understand how difficult it is to lose weight and stay in shape. It is an effort physically and emotionally....and seeing you has just made me believe in myself again, you are an inspiration to all of us. Keep it up and feel good about your achievements.
  • Maeiowa
    Maeiowa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome! Weight loss is a war and YOU are winning the battle. Keep up the hard work and dedication!!
  • kunquoda
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!! what a great job, and what a difference, you look wonderful, and now you have become my new inspiration..thanks.
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I so want to see that result.
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - keep up the great work - I can't wait until I get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!