Replies

• tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What games do you play? My gamer tag is tata2g3
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fable, fallout, skyrim, lollipop chainsaw, forza, bio shock, soul caliber.

:)
  • Hyzaarc
    Hyzaarc Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I wish I had an XBOX!

I'm usually on my wii/ps2/n64/ and NES. I play some online MMORPGS as well.
    Let me know if you play any of those.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I gave up all my video games to go back to school LOL.. don't have time for both unfortunately... worse than booze i tell ya
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    My fiancé lets me use his gamer tag. It's cheaper for us to just use one account :) so if you man friends want someone to play with until 3am, he's almost always on.
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    I'm a closet gamer. I nerd out like crazy when no ones around :) but as soon as anyone is around, I shut the game off and act all Girly. Lol
  • alovesopure
    Options
    <- Add me AL0VES0PURE (yeah had to use the zeros for XBOX lol)
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    I'm huge fan of mmorpg games. Fable is by far my favorite game ever.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I prefer the PC-gaming girls. :wink:
  • AmyFett
    Options
    I'm a closet gamer. I nerd out like crazy when no ones around :) but as soon as anyone is around, I shut the game off and act all Girly. Lol

omgosh not me, I was awful! I was too into world of warcraft on my 21st bday, raiding all this crap, headphones/ mic the whole 9. My friends came over to drag me out lol. I'm like i'm fine here with my fifth of smirnoff... nooo bar hahaha
  • AmyFett
    Options
    'all this crap' being back in the burning crusade days, boy how I miss the good ol days of wow haha. Though, I have to say, I am a little bit excited the SWTOR is going to be free to play soon =)
  • whierd
    Options
    I recently quit playing SWTOR. They made the server mergers too late for me. It was a lot of fun at first though. Just the lack of players on most servers did me in.
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    Lol :D
  • patroleumjam
    Options
    I hate video games but I like WoW and pokemon. I'm in no way shape or fork a game nerd.
  • AmyFett
    Options
    I recently quit playing SWTOR. They made the server mergers too late for me. It was a lot of fun at first though. Just the lack of players on most servers did me in.

yeah same here! I started out on the ****ing french server!! annoying *kitten* they were on there, no offense to the frenchies... lol, but then i didn't want to start over, then they did the xfers and i'm like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, but that's okay, cuz now i've been back in school for a couple months and that's better, but I will try again when it goes free to play :bigsmile:
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    What?! No PS3???
    I am anxiously awaiting Borderlands 2.
    I am pretty sure I will drop off the planet when it releases next month.
  • AmyFett
    Options
    I hate video games but I like WoW and pokemon. I'm in no way shape or fork a game nerd.

LMAO FORK, sorry that made me laugh irl and i snorted
  • whierd
    Options
    What?! No PS3???
    I am anxiously awaiting Borderlands 2.
    I am pretty sure I will drop off the planet when it releases next month.

I can't wait for Borderlands 2!! I'm currently beta-testing Planetside 2. :smile:
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm an avid gamer but I play WoW & Diablo 2 & 3. I have an Xbox360 with fallout, gears of war, gears of war 3, cod, cod modern warfare 2, pac man world3, naughty bear, sonic heroes, halo wars, and lego star wars II.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • MsHeatherFeather
    Options
    I'm really nerdy! My poison is definitely PC games but I like both :) I play WoW almost everyday haha