dead to MFP?

Options
so i feel like i need to say hello again and let the world know I'm not dead. As a matter of fact, for the past three months, I've been living in my gym. I just haven't seemed to log it. Not here anyway.

I feel like I can handle one but not both. I can handle either watching my caloric intake, or pushing myself to gym it up. (what the bestie and i like to call gymocide) and I'm struggling with the motivation and will power to do both.

the current weight loss #'s on my page are from working out alone and has been a total loss just from the gym. I know that in order for me to meet my goals... i need to be more active on here again.

So starting tomorrow... I'm going to start logging my food again. I need to be held accountable for my digestive actions and would love it if people (those of you who know me might have already given up on me) would be willing to support and help motivate (and browbeat) me into making sure i don't slack on logging my food.

This is it. I'm starting to finally see results. I am so afraid i won't be able to get the food side under control.

so ...

I'm not dead. :) who's willing to yell at me on a daily basis?

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    hi love. you should see my workout. you'd be so proud of me.i do things like bent over dumbbell rows and bicep curls and squats and lunges and chest presses and back extensions lying side leg lifts and calf raises i'm insane now! cardio is 6 hours a week now and i even got special Fat Gripz for my stupid carpal tunnel hands! :D