My Food Diary

Options
Good Morning! I would love some feedback on my eating. I have lost a couple of lbs this month but I wonder if I am hindering my loss by my food choices. If you have the time to take a look at my diary and leave some feed back, I would be very grateful.

Thank You,
Wanda =)

Replies

• meg3456
    meg3456 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I lookedsuch over your food diary and I am not an expert but the only thing I could suggest is to eat your calories avoid liquid products such as soda, champagne, wine etc becasue for the amount of calirees you could have calories form food wihich is mudh more filling. good luck you come in under calorie range best of luck
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wanda,

I've looked over the last week and I will compliment you for staying pretty inline with your calorie goals and for drinking 10 cups of water on most days. Water is very important to weight loss as it help the body remove wastes, makes you feel fuller, and helps prevent water retention.

I will ditto Meg's comment on the alcohol has it is just 'empty calories', you get no nutritional benefit from it. I can tell you that alcohol does not appeal to me, but I have a heck of a sweet tooth which II have tamed with a good diet and a general rule that I limit it to three days a week. This might work for you as well. I probably would also discourage you from skipping meals and to suggest that the food you do eat has a broad nutritional profile, most of your selections seem consistent with this goal, but I noticed a coupe of your meals were a little thin.