Survivor last night.....spoilers.

Options
Lauralovesmfp
Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
Wow!!! I think I really like sneaky little man Russell after last night. Way to go on finding TWO hidden immunity idols without a clue:laugh: I am starting to really hate Laura. Did you see her face when Russell brought out the idol? She was SO freakin' mad. Shambo was trying to act all shocked but was probley busting a gut inside. Last night was the best episode in a long time.

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Shambo ... honestly ... could anyone be more clueless?? Did you notice that she voted for Russell too? I don't really get her logic. But hey ... sneaky little weasle Russell ... gotta love it.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I think Russell knew Shambo was going to vote for him. Its part of the plan so the Galu tribe doesn't target her.

I love Russell a little bit now! At first I hated him but he adds a lot of entertainment value and last night was awsome!

Go Russell!
  • Kitchej
    Options
    I thought that was such a smart move. Wow! I didn't like Russell at the begining either but I always seem to gravitate towards the under dog and that was a super smart move. I am really starting to dislike Laura she is just mean.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I have always liked Russell's strategy, however, sometimes he rubs me the wrong way with the way he talks about people he wants to get rid of. I thought last night was great. I like the way Russell still looked for the idol even though there was no guarentee that it was still in play.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank god for John tonight or some of my favs might have been voted off! Poor, poor meanie Laura, NOT!!!! So glad she is gone. That tall guy, can't remember name, always seems so surprised. It's hilarious. Can't, can't, can't believe Russell found ANOTHER one. I want him as my partner on treasure hunts!
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Russell is unbelievable finding the idol AGAIN! I really liked the suspense of the vote and good bye Laura. did you see how mean she looked and how Natalie would try to smile? It was a great victory~