Who else is ready to be happily pissed off at life?

Options
2»

Replies

• enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how pissed I am, but I hate almost everything about my life... Does that count? I'm very pissed at my coworkers every day, so maybe that's enough to qualify. :)

Yes! :) haha
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Where I come from,. 'Pissed' means drunk. LOL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • NicB71
    NicB71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!

I'm pissed I have no self control over food!!!!! I'm pissed I am soooooo lazy! annndddd im pissed I lost a great chuck of weight and put a fair bit back on! :(

How great is it to get angry!?!?!? :explode:

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • VickyClare75
    Options
    Me too!! I keep thinking "Whats the point, why am I bothering"?

I'm pissed off too that I didnt do any exercise yesterday (and I doubt I will today) I just seem to have lost motivation and I've only started exercising a week ago and I feel that I've done too little anyway.

Oh boy, what a bugga this life is eh?

Hope we all feel more positive soon.

I just need to get my *kitten* in gear!

Take care, Vicky x
  • healthynursein2015
    healthynursein2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm pissed i lost 66# made it to my goal weight . and now i have put it all back on and i have to start all over again . i am pissed i cant eat what i want to that i have to watch every calorie and plan every meal and stay within a cetain caorlie amount to lose weight and then to matintain weight , im pissed that it takes so much work planning and cooking and exercising to loose weight or keep it off.
  • DaveC29
    DaveC29 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Everyone should report back here tonight on what they did to change their current situation...

Mad you didn't work out? Go do it! Take a step forward...
    Mad you didn't make a healthy choice eating this week? Do something today! Take a step forward...
    Mad you let someone tell you that you are not worthy of a healthy body? Do something to tell yourself you ARE STRONG and WORTHY!! TAKE A STEP FORWARD!!!!

It does not matter what happened even a few seconds ago... You cannot change that- All you can change is what happens from now forward and you can make healthy, positive, empowering and AWESOME choices to go where you want and be what you want!

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD!!! ~ Ghandi
  • VickyClare75
    Options
    Well, I actually got off my *kitten* and went on Wii Fit for 30 minutes, not much of on achievement for many but quite a big one for me (especially with how down in the dumps I was earlier)

I feel more alert now and more positive. I'm looking forward to having my healthy dinner later (not so healthy treat afterwards but I gotta have something sweet) :happy:

xx