I'm Back!

Options
Well, this is not my first time on myfitnesspal. I first joined back in 2008, when I was trying to lose my last 5 lbs for my wedding... which I lost it and was at a healthy 148. I was so happy. I was finally happy with my body.
Then 2 months after my wedding, I got pregnant with our now 5mo. old son Wyatt. Who I absolutely love.When I got pregnant I was at 155. At 9 mo. preggo I hit 210lbs. (not happy about that) I got stretchmarks beyond belief and a gut I'm not proud of. I am now plattoeing at 170. I have decided to try my hardest to get back down to my happy 150.
My husband is in the military and is getting deployed soon. I am hoping to welcome him back home as the woman he married. I want to be hot for my hubby! And I want to be healthy for my son.
Fingers crossed!

~ Kimberly

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Well, this is not my first time on myfitnesspal. I first joined back in 2008, when I was trying to lose my last 5 lbs for my wedding... which I lost it and was at a healthy 148. I was so happy. I was finally happy with my body.
    Then 2 months after my wedding, I got pregnant with our now 5mo. old son Wyatt. Who I absolutely love.When I got pregnant I was at 155. At 9 mo. preggo I hit 210lbs. (not happy about that) I got stretchmarks beyond belief and a gut I'm not proud of. I am now plattoeing at 170. I have decided to try my hardest to get back down to my happy 150.
    My husband is in the military and is getting deployed soon. I am hoping to welcome him back home as the woman he married. I want to be hot for my hubby! And I want to be healthy for my son.
    Fingers crossed!

~ Kimberly

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    MFP works, so stick with it, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to, AND be "hot for your hubby"! :wink: :laugh:
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome back:smile:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome back you can get there :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sblondie507
    sblondie507 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    good for you. i joined a few months ago and am in the peirmenopausal state of my life i previously list 20 lbs and jenny craig . over the past year i have gained 10 lbs of it back. it is so hard. today is a new day
  • jenn_in_sj
    jenn_in_sj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine found great motivation doing the same thing you are ... she lost a bunch of weight while her hubby was away on military duty. she didn't tell him about her efforts and wanted his jaw to drop when he came home and saw her. It worked! And she has kept it off for 4 years by calorie counting. I lost about 40 pounds years ago but it slowly crept back on and then I gained a bunch more when my son was in the NICU for 4 months. This time I want to keep it off for life. I have a long way to go but I'm sooooo dedicated this time! We have a trip to Hawaii in May that is motivating me too. I don't want to look like a beached whale! Lol!