50 lbs lost 20 lbs to go!!! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Makai
    Makai Posts: 43
    Options
    You look so great!!! What an inspiration you are. Keep up the good work:smile:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING......CONGRATES!!! What an inspiration to all. keep up the great work.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    AMAZING! My sister and I are doing out "Before" pictures tonight. She doesn't want to do it, but I told her it would be an inspiration! I will show her this post later and she'll jump on board. She's starting at 230 and I'm at 260...so we will see what happens! :happy:

Definitely do start pics-even if you never show them to anyone else! There will be times when you lose motivation & seeing those pics will help motivate you. I've been taking pics every few weeks & seeing the pics side by side helps keep me on track :)
  • twilight1542
    Options
    I feel absolutely amazing I can't believe I only have 20 lbs until I reach my goal weight!!! :bigsmile: (10 lbs until I'm considered "healthy" :wink: ) I couldn't have gotten this far without out the wonderful encouragement and support of the people MFP and I can't thank you all enough for that. Anyway I just thought I'd share and I wish everyone luck on their journey. :flowerforyou:

Btw I'm 5 foot 8 inches and my heaviest weight was 222 lbs just in case anyone was wondering :happy:

(my first time posting pics so I hope this works)

oldme1-1.jpg

1113091259-1.jpg

1113091300-1.jpg

Congratulations :) You look fabulous!
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • yvonneh
    Options
    Thanks for posting these pictures. It's such an inspiration for those of us just starting off. And you do look fabulous!
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Good for you! Truly an inspiration.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • TNT54
    TNT54 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congrats & great job!!! Keep doing what you're doing, because it is working.
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wow, well done:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!