looking to be inspired

Options
Hi! I just finished a 50 miles bike ride to raise money for cancer reseaerch. I trained hard for 4 months to prepare and lost 20 pounds in the process. It was so much fun. Now that the ride is over, I'm looking for motivation, inspiration and support to keep my healthy lifestyle and weight loss moving forward. Any positive, inspiring folks out there who would like to join forces? :-) Thanks!

Replies

• SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Thanks for adding me.

I think one of the most important things to remember on your journey is to, know your goals and not worry about what others are losing or doing. Your body is unique unto you and you fit your mold and no one else's.

Work on cardio and toning with strength training; as well as watch your decisions in regards to food. Remember your new life is a "life style" change, not a diet. :flowerforyou:

And have a weekly weigh in, not a daily as the scale may move slower than you think :-)
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love filling my news feed with people who are determined and dedicated! Feel free to add me!
    I'm a runner and an occasional cycler, working towards my first half-marathon in 2013.