The fat and the Furious!

Options
dedraex
dedraex Posts: 6 Member
Well not anymore. I wanted to share how my experience went. MFP has helped me along the way. I used to be a chubby World of Warcraft nerd and now i finally realized my potential.

sw8g02.jpg

i have lost around 55 pounds since i started in February of this year. my heaviest was 260 and i got down to 173. i am currently 177 due to the muscle i have put on. it all came down to calories in vs calories out. my best friend is my food scale and Coffee in the morning! Everybody should try my breakfast.

3/4 cup of Quaker oats
1 TBSP smart balance Peanut Butter
2 TBSP Linwood cocoa flax seed
1 scoop optimum nutrition chocolate malt protein powder

so good! such a great way to start for only 525 ish calories.

please feel free to message or add me. I'm not very good at posting on message boards!

thanks for reading

Replies

• Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So now you're just a skinny World of Warcraft nerd? Uhh, congrats on that I guess.

ha, kidding, way to go!
  • zachwil
    zachwil Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I think you've accomplished a lot in a short time, is very inspiring.
    By the way, I'm glad to hear that you still eat peanut, is one of my favorites, but I try to get away.
    I hope my English is understandable ... =)
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So now you're just a skinny World of Warcraft nerd? Uhh, congrats on that I guess.

ha, kidding, way to go!

Damn beat me to it!!! lol

Way to go thats a great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!