need running buddies!

Options
I like running but I just can't seem to get back on the bandwagon! Im starting with 1 mile and when that gets easier then ill add half a mile. And so on. Just want some friends who have some running pointers!

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! Traing for a half marathon in nov :)
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner, but am having lots of luck with Couch to 5K :)

Good shoes, increase gradually.
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo there :-)))

Im no expert on running as im a novice.... But within 10 months I have built my running up to 8k, not a lot by many peoples standards but Im happy with my progress so far :-))) Anyways, im more than happy to have you as a friend if you want to add me and we can encourage each other along the way :-)))
    Good luck with your running, all the best!

Lynn x
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have been running a couple months. I am hooked!! This morning, I ran my first ever, nonstop 5k! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I need running buddies too.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started with the couch to 5k program and have run 2 marathons and countless other races. I love to talk about running!
  • xmasbaby76
    Options
    I'm new to running. I've only ran a handful of 5k's, 1 10k and currently training for my first half marathon. You can add me and we can encourage each other along the way. :smile: