Boobs!

Options
So, I know that when you lose weight, your boobs are supposed to (in lack of a better word) shrink. But mine aren't and I want them to,haha. I can't do some excersizes because of them either (like sit ups). Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to lose my tummy and my boobs?

I've already lost like 30 some odd pounds and my boobs seem to want to stay. I want them gone:grumble: .

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    They will go, just give it a little more time. For now, just do planks for ab exercises. It is actually a superior exercise because it doesn't strain your vertebrae and neck like sit ups can.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think the whole "hiding the boobs behind random cats" thing you have going on in your pictures is working pretty well there babe.

Keep up the good work!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I think the whole "hiding the boobs behind random cats" thing you have going on in your pictures is working pretty well there babe.

Keep up the good work!

Lolol. I'm not hiding.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Some of it depends on your breast tissue vs. your breast fat composition. I have a lot of tissue so I haven't had a reduction in cup size. I went up in cup and down in band.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    When i first started losing weight they started to shrink and my bras got looser but , once i started doing the strength training it seems to me that they are getting bigger and my bras a little fuller. Or at least around the band of the bra is getting tighter if not the cup.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Some of it depends on your breast tissue vs. your breast fat composition. I have a lot of tissue so I haven't had a reduction in cup size. I went up in cup and down in band.

This is going to sound silly, but, is there a way to find out what your boobs are made of? The tissue or fat I mean.
  • jen8239
    jen8239 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh believe me they will go! I've lost 130 lbs and went from a 44 DD bra to a 36 D. And even though I'm wearing a D cup it's because my boobs are so deflated they are mostly just skin. I need a D cup just to stuff all the skin in so my boobs look normal. If I had the extra skin removed I'd be a C cup or even smaller... :sad: I miss my poor boobies...they look so sad and deflated.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Oh believe me they will go! I've lost 130 lbs and went from a 44 DD bra to a 36 D. And even though I'm wearing a D cup it's because my boobs are so deflated they are mostly just skin. I need a D cup just to stuff all the skin in so my boobs look normal. If I had the extra skin removed I'd be a C cup or even smaller... :sad: I miss my poor boobies...they look so sad and deflated.

That is what happened to my sister when she lost weight. She really hated how they looked with all the skin so she went and bought herself some new boobies lol. One thing about her new boobs is that they dont look fake at all like some do. They basically just filled what she already had ( her normal size) so thats why they look so natural now.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options

^^ this. I did not lose this much, but mine are seriously deflated, I lost 2 cup sizes, band size stayed the same, apparently a lot of mine were fat. :angry:
  • asticoral
    Options
    Boobs are just decoration; their purpose is to nourish an offspring, so in this case size doesn't matter, LOL
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Boobs are just decoration; their purpose is to nourish an offspring, so in this case size doesn't matter, LOL

Size does matter to me. They give me horrible back pain :frown: .
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    I know how you feel mine havent got smaller at all
  • sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heh, I like my breasts, I like their size.... So does the husband... ;)
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    We can trade! I will give you some of my big round muscular booty from doing squats. You can help me out in the boob department. I think I'm on to something here. :drinker:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I kept my boobs until I started cardio. I had no sensible bra so it was painful but it worked :P
  • Minnoke
    Minnoke Posts: 26
    Options
    Mine seem to stay the same cup size no matter how much weight I lose too! I want it that way though! I'd miss the twins!
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    They will eventually go. Your personal body composition will determine exactly when. I am a 38DD so I know your feeling on back pain. Try adding in some back exercises to strengthen your shoulders and back. It will make a HUGE difference, trust me.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Mine didnt go down so I went in and had an reduction. BEST thing I ever did!!