Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pin Up Status

amberlongsine
amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
Hey All!

My name is Amber and I'm 21 years old.

I currently Weigh 190lbs and I'm on Day 5 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

My Measurements:
Height: 5'3"
Bust: 41C/D
Waist: 36
Hips: 43
Bottom: 45
Thighs: 27

My Ideal Measurements:

Bust: 34/36C
Waist: 22/24
Hips:33/35
Bottom: 35/36
Thighs: 18/20

I'm not sure if it's possible for me to have those exact measurements but I'm determined to get as close as possible.

I have been a fan of Pin Ups and Retro Style since I was 13/14 years old. I've always looked up to Marilyn Monroe, Betty Paige, Dita Von Teese. Etc.

Replies

• Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    I love Dita! She is my inspiration.

My measurements are 37/25/38, and I'd like to start corset work.

So, considering all of that, you can get VERY close to your ideal measurements! I'm a few inches off of your ideal, and I wear a 36/38C bra, but that just helps prove the point. :3
  • amberlongsine
    Chyeah!!! as soon as Im my ideal weight (110-120) i'm going to start corset training =D
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    I love the pinup girl vintage look!! Dita is amazing I love, love Marlin but I think Sofia Loren was just as inspirational as a pinup girl :-)
  • Ok so I am totally into the health and fitness part of losing my weight too, but I took pin-up photos with Sophie of Shameless Photography and Pin-Ups (look her up on Facebook) she has a whole page and creates beautiful pin-ups of ALL women, shapes, sizes, colors. I took mine last year and I am a little heavier now and even then I wanted to lose weight. When I do lose my weight I am going to take a trip out to California to take new ones (she does travel to NY but I will make the trip to her new studio) :) but seriously check her out she does amazing work
  • amberlongsine
    I shall do that! Thanks!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    I love pin up models!!!!

I dunno my measurements but I am around 178-180 lbs, 5'7, and 36 D. I am trying to get to 160 lbs and then maybe get to 150 lbs after that :smile:
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Hey All!

My name is Amber and I'm 21 years old.

I currently Weigh 190lbs and I'm on Day 5 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

My Measurements:
    Height: 5'3"
    Bust: 41C/D
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 43
    Bottom: 45
    Thighs: 27

My Ideal Measurements:

Bust: 34/36C
    Waist: 22/24
    Hips:33/35
    Bottom: 35/36
    Thighs: 18/20

I'm not sure if it's possible for me to have those exact measurements but I'm determined to get as close as possible.

I have been a fan of Pin Ups and Retro Style since I was 13/14 years old. I've always looked up to Marilyn Monroe, Betty Paige, Dita Von Teese. Etc.
    Best wishes to ya ... I want to hear your success story in 30 days
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    I love the Pin Up look too. And I am a fan of Dita.

Goodluck to us. I hope we achieve our goal weight soon.

I started at 121 lbs 3 weeks ago.

Current weight: 114 lbs
    Current bust: 34D
    Current waist: 24.5"
    Current hips: 36

Goal (my previous stats prior weight gain):

Weight - 100 lbs
    Bust - 32C/D
    Waist - 22
    Hips: 34/35

My height is 5'2", btw. :smile: