Addictions Annonymous

Options

Replies

• anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    I am also addicted to Taco Bell... And Mountain Dew. Trying to kick that habit right now ><;;
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to nachos! I love them so much, I would die without them. I went from using the gooey cheese, to using shredded cheese. I still have my nachos, just more careful about how much I do eat.
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Nikki, and i'm addicted to cheese, ice cream, and chocolate!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i do low carb - around 20 grams a day.
    ketosis helps dramatically with cravings for bread, potatoes and sugar (which are my weaknesses)
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Fast Food and Sushi
  • nellsbells1
    nellsbells1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,my name is Nells and i'm addicted to pastry and chocolate and anything with sugar in it....
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi my names is Mayra (aka Mima nickname) and I am addicted to fast food!! I was the fast food queen!!!!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Tumbly and I am addicted to Cheetos (the puffy kind).

I have 42 days clean.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jenelle and I am addicted to bread.
  • HeatherDominik
    Options
    Hi, my name is Heather.. and I'm addicted to Coke Zero. ...er well.. Diet Coke in general. I find that if I drink pop I tend to drink less water in the day- so in order to try to overcome my instinct to grab a soda when I am thirsty, I will drink water first and then sip a soda afterward. Seems to be helping. I can usually make a 12oz can last all day just by keeping it in the fridge and water on the counter =)
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Cole. My addiction is to Carbs (Bread (especially sourdough)/Chips/pretzels, etc). I work to reduce my intake by staying away from simpler carbs and going with more complex ones like Brown Rice and whole foods. It seems to help.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    My name is Tony and I'm addicted to ... *hangs head in shame* ... I am addicted to anything spicy. The hotter the better.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My name is Tony and I'm addicted to ... *hangs head in shame* ... I am addicted to anything spicy. The hotter the better.

^^Does this include women? *ruffles brow in concern*
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Milk! I'm a huge milk addict.

I switched over to almond because I just have to have a glass all the time. I can drink well over a half gallon a day if I don't control myself. I really enjoy the texture and taste.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Im addicted to Star Trek and Skyrim. Both of which I am not willing to give up now...or probably ever...lol ...basically Im addicted to being nerdy and loving it. does this count?:wink:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options

^^Does this include women? *ruffles brow in concern*

I cannot give details :smokin: :noway:
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    my names harriet and i'm addicted to diet coke.... i still drink at least 1.5 l of water a day on top of my 2 cans but my job is so tiring I need the caffeine boost! oh and innocent smoothies and nakd bars especially chocolate orange flavour!
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Im addicted to Star Trek and Skyrim. Both of which I am not willing to give up now...or probably ever...lol ...basically Im addicted to being nerdy and loving it. does this count?:wink:
    This ^^^ Love it!!

Hi I'm JJ. I'm addicted wine and chocolate. I use my food vices to fuel my powerlifting. Captain, we must have Moar Powah!!
  • Bastiencade
    Options

BSG > Star Trek. Just sayin'!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options

BSG > Star Trek. Just sayin'!

BSG original or BSG New Image? Huh huh? Gotta clear this up.