How do you keep going!????

Options
13»

Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    ease up on your self sometimes. take a rest from the gym and Jillian. Go for a walk. get outside. And... keep logging. We've all been there. there is no good or bad. You're doing well. that's what counts.

^^ this^^. Keep your goals in mind and keep the focus but allow yourself to live and enjoy life without going overboard. Truly -moderation is the key. Focus, discipline and consistency will get you there but it not an all or none process. It's a direction you choose and head in... Eventually you'll get to your goal. :flowerforyou: You're doing great!
  • PatriceHrabowskie
    Options
    I messed up today, I ate a McDonalds breakfast tht only left me a little over 300 calories left for the rest of the day. Lucky, or no so lucky, for me my stomach didn't sit so tight with it so I wasn't really hungry until around 5 or 6, and to top it off I had to do an extra 40 minutes of working out because I only did 20 the other day. But I did. I did my extra 40, and my hour, by wii fit and youtube vids and running in place. I got a taco bell mexican pizza (wasn't that good to me but oh well) and if I hadn't added the cereal and milos tea, I'd have 400 calories left over. Amazing, i messed up and only had 300 left, and then instead of giving up, I could have let myself have 400 calories under. Tehe. Inspiration.:laugh:
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    i keep putting on the new and smaller jeans i just bought, and then i ask myself do i want to go back to being a size 18!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    well the alternative to trying is death. so I keep trying. :) good luck!