Knee High Boots Week 2

Options
Knee_High_wk2.jpg

Congrats again Sarandipity!!! You rock! :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone had a great week. This week my personal challenge (and anyone else that wants to join me) is to log all of my food and stay within my calories. I have been doing horrible with logging my food and I think I've been under-eating which is never good. I'll blame it on being sick. :ohwell:

I'm keeping my challenge from last week too. I need to get back into going to the gym and working out at least 3 days a week.

Have a great week everyone!

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Kity! I've been good about logging and the gym but staying under my cals? Nope. I'll try with you.:smooched:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Thanks Kityn :flowerforyou:

I am with you. I have been good about logging and staying within my calories, but the exercising has not had as much priority. I have been fighting a bug, but I need to stop with the excuses!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I too have been sick and under eating, not exercising, then forcing myself to eat the uneaten cals at the end of the day. I really do not wish to restart starvation mode. I'm getting a bit more energy now but am finding difficult to find the motivation to do anything because things have piled up when we were both sick. Hopefully this weekend will allow me to get back on track... yawn... must admit to still being exhausted though... see just writing this note used up my energy. PATHETIC!!!:grumble:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna try to do this challenge. i haven't stayed at 1200 cals in soooo long. itll probably feel good mentally and physically to do it.

i went to the skinny puppy show last night and bought 3 beers and then ate a cheeseburger and fries at dennys after. went way over my cals but the concert was so good. i got to meet the lead singer, nivek ogre...****, he is HOT, and so smart. if i had time to be intellectual with him, i totally would talk his head off.

if i knew how to post pics i'd show ya!, oh wait, i can put them in my profile!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm going to attempt the challenge too. Logging and exercise is not my problem, it's staying under my cals :grumble: Yesterday was a girl's night in with my friend, and also my free day, but I did pretty horribly even for a free day. Spending today detoxing my body :laugh:

By the way, I wanted to shar with those of you that have access to Trader Joe's...I just bought their pack of frozen chicken potstickers and THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!!! :love: :love: :love: Only 230 cals and 3.5g fat for a serving, which is 7 potstickers so you don't get gypped by only getting like 3 per serving (like pierogies :grumble: ) I LOVE THEM!!!:love:
  • samantha115
    Options
    Ive also really been slacking on logging in. I dont think Im under eating I think Im WAY over doing it. It would explain my plateau. I feel terrible. Im at this point again where Im not seeing poundage loss and its really getting to me. I have learned that when Im not losing pounds Im losing inches.......Im kind of teeter totering.

I would really like to detox. How do I go about doing that? I think it might help. Im getting really frustrated.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Ive also really been slacking on logging in. I dont think Im under eating I think Im WAY over doing it. It would explain my plateau. I feel terrible. Im at this point again where Im not seeing poundage loss and its really getting to me. I have learned that when Im not losing pounds Im losing inches.......Im kind of teeter totering.

I would really like to detox. How do I go about doing that? I think it might help. Im getting really frustrated.

you'd have to look mor einto it or get info from someone else. but i know that lemon's are great for detoxing, that and eating whole clean foods, so like, things with nothing added. but lemon water is absolutely great for detoxing
  • samantha115
    Options

you'd have to look mor einto it or get info from someone else. but i know that lemon's are great for detoxing, that and eating whole clean foods, so like, things with nothing added. but lemon water is absolutely great for detoxing

do i only do it for a day? more? should I only eat fruit that day? is whole wheat bread okay? I dont want to f it up. I want to do it right.

I can read what to do but I want to here what y'all have done and what didnt work for you.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Good morning Ladies. I had a pretty good weekend... although I didn't get on here to long any of my food, I think I did really well. (going to log what I remember, to make sure...:huh: ) I got on the scale this morning and I was down a pound! :noway: Have I broken the plateau??? I was excited needless to say, so I'm hoping that it will still be gone at the time for weigh in!! *fingers crossed*
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Uuuuuggggghhhhh I knew I did damage this weekend but I didn't think I'd put on 2 WHOLE POUNDS!! :mad: :explode: Guess I better be doing some harder workouts this week...of course this is a week of midterms!! Looks like I'm going to have a case of the Mondays today already...:grumble: :laugh:
  • CinthyNair
    Options

you could try juicing or going raw :)
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I need to log better too and exercise has been almost nonexistent for awhile with me :ohwell: I'm in for both challenges!

I definitely have a case of the Mondays today, I'm grouchy and just want to go home!
  • foxyforce
    Options

do i only do it for a day? more? should I only eat fruit that day? is whole wheat bread okay? I dont want to f it up. I want to do it right.

I can read what to do but I want to here what y'all have done and what didnt work for you.

I wouldn't eat bread if you want to detox. i don't know all the ingredients in healthy whole grain bread, but it is really heavy still. i'm talking clean food. that makes it more natural and detoxifying.

whatever you do, don't do tha tmaple syrup cleanse or whatever. that is ridic.!

let me know what you plan on doing or if you get any other tips
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Uuuuuggggghhhhh I knew I did damage this weekend but I didn't think I'd put on 2 WHOLE POUNDS!! :mad: :explode: Guess I better be doing some harder workouts this week...of course this is a week of midterms!! Looks like I'm going to have a case of the Mondays today already...:grumble: :laugh:

i have 3 things due this week.

a stats assignment
    a presentation in my critical psych class which is just HARD to get through
    and a behavior observation report

kill me now!!! the wagon will be waiting for me next week in case i eff up
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    thanks kity! just touching in
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    My ex/roommate moved back to Florida last night. Since he left, I've eaten a peanut butter brownie sundae, a kit-kat, half a pumpkin spice muffin and a bowl of reduced fat Cheez-its. :frown:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    My ex/roommate moved back to Florida last night. Since he left, I've eaten a peanut butter brownie sundae, a kit-kat, half a pumpkin spice muffin and a bowl of reduced fat Cheez-its. :frown:

JOYOUS MAXIMUS!! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! The self-indulgent sorry for oneself behavior ends now! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THIS!!! Don't punish him and worse yourself by behaving this way. Go to the gym, run, sweat, cry then go for a nice long body massage and let out all the pent up emotion caused by the departure, then let it go! You heard me right, let it go. Life is filled with new beginnings, this is what this is. Be strong!!!

You know I :love: you and so this is meant from my heart and in all sincerity for your own good. :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    JOYOUS MAXIMUS!! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! The self-indulgent sorry for oneself behavior ends now! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THIS!!! Don't punish him and worse yourself by behaving this way. Go to the gym, run, sweat, cry then go for a nice long body massage and let out all the pent up emotion caused by the departure, then let it go! You heard me right, let it go. Life is filled with new beginnings, this is what this is. Be strong!!!

I know. I gave myself last night. I'm back to being good today.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I know. I gave myself last night. I'm back to being good today.

Good girl! :tongue:
  • KaitieBug
    Options

i have 3 things due this week.

a stats assignment
    a presentation in my critical psych class which is just HARD to get through
    and a behavior observation report

kill me now!!! the wagon will be waiting for me next week in case i eff up

GAAAAHHHH I feel your pain, all my classes are 8 week courses (WHAT was I thinking?!?!) I've got my history midterm in a few hours and I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep some more. I'm good at history, but I'm not good at "Blue Book" tests, which in this professor's case is all analysis questions. Plus I have another bio anth midterm tomorrow worth 75 points ACK!!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO CLASS I WANNA GO NAPPIES!!!!

There I feel a bit better! Managed to get in a 262 calorie workout yesterday, it felt really good :bigsmile: Down 1.6 pounds from yesterday too, so my body's getting rid of all the yuckies I put in it all weekend now lol!! Probably skip my workout today as I need to get ready in a sec and be at school early, plus it's a late class day, so any energy I have left tonight will go towards more studying :ohwell:

Good luck Loathesome you're such a stud, girlie, I know you can do it! :flowerforyou:

JM, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad girly *BIG HUGS!* :flowerforyou: Nikky is right though so take your stress out on the gym and not your metabolism!! Love you gals have a great day!!