Hi, everybody! Just joined MFP - thought I'd say hello!

dcbauckman
dcbauckman Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is Dana, and I just joined MFP today. My friend Samantha recomended it to me. I love how easy this site is to navigate, and keep track of food, exercise, etc.! I've been trying to eat right and exercise 3 days a week, but have found myself falling off the wagon, so to speak, quite frequently. I really want to not only lose weight, but just be more healthy. I'm hoping that MFP will be a usefull tool in helping me to stay on track with my goals. I was talking with Sam earlier, and we were taling about how helpful it is to have a support group to not only hold you accountable, but to encourage you to keep working towards your goals. She was telling me how great it was that she was able to get that kind of help from people on MFP, so I thought I'd give it a try :) .......Congrats to all of you who have done so well! It's very encouraging to see that others have been successful in their weight loss. I often feel like it's going to be impossible to lose the weight - it's good to be reminded that it is possible :)

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Welcome! This is such a cool site! I wish success and I hope you find it as addicting as some of us!!
  • HI, I just joined this site too! I also love just how easy this site it to use.

I agree that having a support group will help with weight loss and that's what I like about these sites; people to chat with that are doing the same things as me.

I am excited to be here and hope to meet lots of people.

~ B ~
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Hi Dana,
    Welcome to the site, you will find lots of info and support here. Remember to stay on track and allow yourself time and you will see the results :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Pam
  • Thank you all!
This discussion has been closed.