The Real L Word

Options
Anyone watch this? I love it, it's cheezy and dramatic but sexy as hell. I'm in a loving, monogamous heterosexual relationship but for one hour, once a week I live vicariously through these girls :love:

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No, I do not watch that.
  • Drizap
    Drizap Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do :drinker:
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i watch, albeit on stolen torrents, slightly obsessively because i know two of the cast members pretty well :)

it's absolutely awful and cheesy and deliciously addictive all at once.

it's a trainwreck i can't keep away from, but so was the original l word series.

my favorite spoof so far has been autostraddle's whitney's introspective self interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8LGoOi2ZgEk
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    i watch, albeit on stolen torrents, slightly obsessively because i know two of the cast members pretty well :)

it's absolutely awful and cheesy and deliciously addictive all at once.

it's a trainwreck i can't keep away from, but so was the original l word series.

my favorite spoof so far has been autostraddle's whitney's introspective self interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8LGoOi2ZgEk

I'll definately check out the link. I was addicted to the orriginal L Word as well, own all the seasons on dvd and still watch them from time to time. I was looking forward to the spin off but it never happened :-(
    So curious as to who you know from the cast but I understand keeping it private. I like all of them, even Romy who a lot of people think is a drama queen but I feel like she just wants love so bad and is very emotional. I hope this new series goes on for many years :-)
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I <3 that show!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOVE that show!!!!!!!!!!