joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    meh, I wouldn't even log it

...meh agreed.

meh ill third this ^^^
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i personally don't log housework or yard work, the only thing i log as exercise is actual exercise, like wheni run on my treadmill or outside. I too sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and then also a bit more at night at home on my computer doing paperwork for our business. We were at an amusement park all day Saturday and did lots of walking, didn't log any of it, but then again i didn't log anything all weekend as i ate so badly and couldn't really log the food i was eating anyways since i didn't prepare it myself.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I registered as sedentary and I log cleaning, housework, gardening and so on if it's more than about half an hour at a time, but I only eat about half of the extra exercise calories "earned" that way.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yeah every "body" is different... BUT I typically don't log daily activies like that unless I am really tearin' it up! I figure if I burn a little extra calories - it's just a "bonus". Better to error in the direction of losing weight than gaining right..?? Because you KNOW there was that one time when that chocolate covered almond just fell from the sky and randomly landed in your mouth and your phone was no where near you so you couldn't log it.... Juuuusayin' - it's happened to me a time or two. ;)
  • musicalsoul207
    musicalsoul207 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    but then again i didn't log anything all weekend as i ate so badly and couldn't really log the food i was eating anyways since i didn't prepare it myself.

I log stuff from restaurants all the time. All you have to do is search for it.