nsv....BOOBIES!

sarah2954
sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
So...the only time in my life I've had large breasts was when I was overweight or breastfeeding. I was a 40DD the past two years, which is huge for me. I bought bras like 6 or 8 weeks ago, 36B, and they are pretty big now. The band is huge and there is definitely room in the cup. So I'm pretty sure I'll be an A when I go shopping for new bras :(

Having dropped so many sizes, and having breastfed for a total of 3 years (not consectively :), I now have a complex about my boobs. They seem small and saggy.

Fast forward to the NSV... Last night I was wearing a kind of tight t-shirt with no bra and my fiance said he thought I had a bra on. Girls, you can imagine how good that made me feel :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• stacymercado
    stacymercado Posts: 15 Member
    Nice compliment! What is nsv?
  • sarah2954
    Nice compliment! What is nsv?

Non Scale Victory :)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    See, no matter what size they are, they can still be lovely. Enjoy the benefit of not always having to wear a bra. :smile: It's not something I can get away with. :wink:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    AWESOME!! I, too, am one of those small-chested girls! 34 A now! (biggest other than when nursing was only 38C though!)
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Awww
    How sweet.

I wear a 36B and supposedly that's too small for me (cup size) according to Victoria's Secret....I wont move up a cup until they fill the ones they have! LOL But my boyfriend loves them all the same.

23le2ps.jpg
  • medibrat
    medibrat Posts: 30
    Non-scale victory. That's fabulous! And what an impressive compliment! Good for you! (even better for you for taking the compliment. I know so many women who refuse to believe anyone when they are paid a compliment) :flowerforyou:
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    glad to know i'm not only one makiimprovements there. not as big as yours yet but getting there. last bras i got were 44 DDD and they were startign to get tight now i'mnot falling out of the cups and the band is a bit loser my smallest when i got pregnant with my daughter 25 years ago was 32 C would love to get close
  • sarah2954
    See, no matter what size they are, they can still be lovely. Enjoy the benefit of not always having to wear a bra. :smile: It's not something I can get away with. :wink:

That is a bonus. I do feel bad for women whose breasts are so large they get in the way. A friend of mine years ago in high school woe a bra 24/7 because they would hurt if she didn't :/
  • sarah2954

That is a bonus. I do feel bad for women whose breasts are so large they get in the way. A friend of mine years ago in high school wore a bra 24/7 because they would hurt if she didn't :/
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    I have to admit I am upset there were no pics - but I know for sure as a woman that's got to be an incredible compliment (knowing or not)

Congrats on your successes. :)
  • sarah2954
    I have to admit I am upset there were no pics - but I know for sure as a woman that's got to be an incredible compliment (knowing or not)

lol. Sorry to disappoint :)

You could have had a live show at my son's cub scout camp. I hopped in the deep end of the swimming pool to take my swim test, kicked off, and the water pushed my top down below my boobs. Sooooo embarrassing. I was treadng water, one armed, trying to get my top up and get to the ladder. Then I had to do the walk of shame :( I just hope the camp counselor testing me didn't see! He said he didn't...
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member

lol. Sorry to disappoint :)

You could have had a live show at my son's cub scout camp. I hopped in the deep end of the swimming pool to take my swim test, kicked off, and the water pushed my top down below my boobs. Sooooo embarrassing. I was treadng water, one armed, trying to get my top up and get to the ladder. Then I had to do the walk of shame :( I just hope the camp counselor testing me didn't see! He said he didn't...

LOL! That's so bad/funny.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    LOL :) mine still hit me in the face.
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    I've had pretty small boobs all my life (never been pregnant though) and I've come to terms with it. I love leaving the house with a sweatshirt on and no bra.... heh. Also, running is never an issue because they don't really bounce that much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!