When do you eat protein bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• darkchocolate68
    Options
    thanks... I work out in the evenings... and I was kinda hungry tonight so I ate one as a post workout snack. ... it wasn't very good. boo. tasted like weird chaulky chocolate. oh well. thanks for the replies. The kind I had was a pure protein chocolate deluxe.

I eat some of the Pure Protein Bars. I am a chocolate die hard fan, but I detest the Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe. That was awful.
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I eat the Special K protein bars, and love the taste. I either use them as a snack between meals, and also as breakfast before I do my 30 day shred. Gives me energy without filling me up too much.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I will eat protein bars at absolutely any time of the day. My former job required an eleven hour shift without an actual sit down break period. I would take several healthy snack items with me each day and eat a small snack every two hours.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i generally have mine as dessert after dinner. might have half of one before pre-dinner evening exercise.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    I never eat that crap!

They cause constipation!
  • deveritt10
    Options
    Only time I might eat one is on a travel day. Pretty handy when you're doing ~8 hours travel every week Monday and Friday.