Odd things you find attractive.

Options

Replies

• myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    woman in sweats or athletic attire.....don't matter her size, color, height. She got sweats on I am going to look! But won't look twice at the same woman dressed up tight skirt, low cut blouse and in heels...psssssh crazy!
  • MissAlyGator
    Options
    faux hawk...GETS ME EVERY TIME
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Girls with hairy forearms and the back of a girl's neck.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Long fingers. (On men) And Tom Hardy as Bane. I would jump his bones.

OMG let's not even go there with Tom Hardy as Bane....so hot!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    REALLY really REALLY dark skin guys .. like .. those guys who are church shoe black ... YUM ... also scars ... LOVE me some west africans with tribal scars on the face... ... yum yum yum

(i cant tell if this thread is sarcastic but those really are my biggest turn ons lol)

LOL Church shoe black
  • Genericwit
    Genericwit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    a man riding a horse will have me at awe everytime

Even if he's trying to sell Old Spice?

This one made me laugh pretty hard. Especially since my dad wears Old Spice, and the thought of someone finding my dad, in his signature chocolate-stained corporate picnic t-shirt, sexy is hilarious to me.

---

For me, I like gruff guys, while all my friends seem to like polished ones. I want a hoarse voice (not hoarse from smoking, just naturally raw), facial hair that never disappears, no matter how sharp the blade, and tattoos. But he's got to be in shape so we can skank during that ska concert he takes me to. In Boston.
  • Melissa592
    Options
    Haha...YES, I LOVEEE big noses too!!! AND, that vein that runs down the bicep...yummmy!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It's cute when a girl has a slight gap in her teeth..not one that's big enough to land an airplane, but a "Keyshia Cole" type of gap.

ETA: Or when she has a little raspy voice, like the one you get when you're coming down with a cold or something.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Men's hands.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    REALLY really REALLY dark skin guys .. like .. those guys who are church shoe black ... YUM ... also scars ... LOVE me some west africans with tribal scars on the face... ... yum yum yum

(i cant tell if this thread is sarcastic but those really are my biggest turn ons lol)

LOL Church shoe black

OMG. LOL. No, this is meant to be a serious thread.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Some weird things I find attractive are very pale skin, tired eyes, and pale (almost translucent) lips.

How about you?

Twilight fan, huh?
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Some weird things I find attractive are very pale skin, tired eyes, and pale (almost translucent) lips.

How about you?

Twilight fan, huh?

Used to be.
  • My_Own_Hero
    Options
    Caucasian guys who are from the hood and who act "ghetto" are really attractive to me for some reason.

Also, I LOVE it when guys have southern/country accents.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I, like others, LOVE big noses... I'm also a fan of guys with wide palms but shorter fingers (no long alien looking fingers); guys with very round butts (i call 'em Poppin Fresh butts LOL); and anyone that has just a bit of grey hair around the temples and slight crow's feet when they both are and are not smiling. I like my people well-aged :)))))
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    extremely extremely tall tall men, with full beards and a quiet confidence.
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    b u t ts
  • Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans/pants.
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    a guy with dreadlocks or long hair,
    prominent sex lines,
    nerdy & shy
    someone that doesn't take life too seriously & doesn't mind a bohemian lifestyle
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rg88grRu1rduew2o1_500.jpg
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Bald guys!
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Cowlicks.