Start Insanity with meee :)

masumaj
masumaj Posts: 153 Member
Hi everyone
ive been on here for a while now doing jillian michaels workouts , and now ive got hyped up abaout insanity
join me in starting this workout and we can motivate eachother :)

Replies

• Hi! Im starting a challenge group for insanity if you would like to join the group!! ;)
  • aisha594
    aisha594 Posts: 9 Member
    I really want to start but I can't do it right now because I have guests over and I have no privacy *sigh*. I'lll still motivate you though!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    I'm starting on Monday. I'll do it with you :happy: Will send you a friend request.

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • end702
    end702 Posts: 2
    I'm starting it this week -- and I'll definitely do it with you!
  • daffy77
    daffy77 Posts: 28 Member
    This might motivate me to get started on it again. I did it intermittently with a friend last spring but wasnt as focused on my weight loos and I am now and I have been working out a lot more. I could start tomorrow as well and actually do it daily like meant to be done. It did help with my endurance and it what I need to keep me focused.
  • _AalexisA_
    _AalexisA_ Posts: 41 Member
    Good luck . I just finished last week !
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    I just got my DVD's and I'm starting this week as well. Please add me to your group if you start one.
  • joann4q
    joann4q Posts: 10
    would love to join also just got the videos last week ! :)
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    i would love to join you i got the dvds but just dont have the motivation to go through with it.
  • Awesome that you guys have been messaging me for the challenge group!!! It will be a strong group I can tell ;)