Soooo Hungry...

Options
All day I was hungry, I made poor "quick fix" choices on food and ate high calorie junk. I felt hungry all day and just wanted to say "forget this diet, I read once that MFP gives too few calories, i can eat more". I looked at my journal and I was already over calories, so I pushed myself to work out and gain some calories so that I could EAT! I worked out on the Treadmill and I was hurting after ten min (only 70 calories burned), I thought...I just worked this hard I don't want to put those calories back. I ended up working out for an hour and burned just under 500 calories. I finished my workout and I WAS NOT HUNGRY. Lessons learned: If I still feel hungry, workout and remind myself how hard it is to burn that food off. It feels so much better to burn the calories than to eat them! Also, if I take the extra time to make better food choices i can eat more and stay full longer!

Replies

• nickyob03
    nickyob03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I am so impressed that instead of giving in and eating more you worked out! That is inspiring! I was just sititng here thinking that I am over my calorie allowance by 88 calories and maybe if I worked out consistently I wouldn't be having this type of problem. I need to follow your example! : )
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Experience is the best teacher...sounds like you learned a lot!