Here's to a sexy Halloween!!!!

Options

Replies

• Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I would like to lose 10 pounds by Halloween. It seems pretty attainable and I need a goal that won't discourage me.

Would love to be comfortable with myself regardless what kinda costume I plan to wear. I like the idea of us posting our pics as well!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I don't like Halloween, and never dress up, but I would like to reach my goal weight by October 31. There are always partys and places to go to where I can dress up, so who knows, maybe feeling fit will inspire me :):smooched:
  • nikkiw283
    Options
    i'm in! i already told my husband that i was going to find a super-slutty costume this year lmao
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Here's an old picture, Halloween 2010, I was roughly 138-140 pounds. A little chub but not a whole bunch like right now. I want back to this!

33590_1620336155905_5952661_n.jpg

BTW, that halloween....was a long night....hence the socks and makeup half off.
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I no longer rely on numbers from the scale, so I will just say that I'd like to be a smaller size by Halloween :-D

I'd really like to be out of plus sized clothes this Halloween (I'd like to be even smaller than that, needless to say, Halloween 2013 will another goal after this one)

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. "
    ~Robert Louis Stevenson
  • ninec
    ninec Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in...this will be my first attempt at setting a tangible goal!

CW = 204
    Hallowe'en = 174 :)
  • alhunt8587
    alhunt8587 Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm in! I love mini-goals! It's a lot more motivating than just looking at the big picture! I already have two mini goals (be down 15 pounds by Sept. 8 for a big concert I'm going to; and also be down 35 by new years). I am currently at 11 down now, so I will definitely do this with you! Bring on the challenge!!! :)

CW: 172
    Halloween: 158
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am so excited to have you all joining on this! Since this is the first Sunday it doesn't make sense to do the "Get it off your shoulders share" So I will make tomorrow the official 1st day of the Sexier Halloween challenge!

We can do this!
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm using body paint to look like superman/batman on Halloween. That is my goal.

That will be awesome. I would def enjoy some pics of that :love:
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm In! I definitely think that smaller goals do help you get the to bigger goal faster. I'm hoping to lose at least 20 pounds by halloween. Hopefully the motivation will help!

You can absolutely do it! I and hopefully others in this challenge will be cheering you on all the way girl!
  • mlashay
    Options
    Yay! Halloween is the best. I'm so in for this. Its been so long since Ive felt comfortable in a cute costume. Here's an idea...... lets all post pics of our sexy success on Halloween!

Agreed! I would love to do a picture share!
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by Halloween but I think I'm going as a stormtrooper lol. Sexy costumes aren't my thing.

Good luck to everyone though!

That is absolutely okay! When I say "Sexier" Halloween it doesn't necessarily mean slutty costume haha although there is always that factor, but just more of feeling better in our own skin by that time for reaching a goal!
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm in, I would like to lose 10 pounds by Halloween. It seems pretty attainable and I need a goal that won't discourage me.

Would love to be comfortable with myself regardless what kinda costume I plan to wear. I like the idea of us posting our pics as well!

It's so good to set a goal you know is reachable! You can absolutely do it!

and that is exactly my point, regardless if you dress up sexy, or not it's about being comfortable and attaining a goal by a certain time (that just happens to fall on my fave holiday :)))
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm in! I don't like Halloween, and never dress up, but I would like to reach my goal weight by October 31. There are always partys and places to go to where I can dress up, so who knows, maybe feeling fit will inspire me :):smooched:

I love that you will still join us even though you don't like the holiday. Would love to keep you inspired!
  • mlashay
    Options
    i'm in! i already told my husband that i was going to find a super-slutty costume this year lmao

haha awesome!
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm in!

Here's an old picture, Halloween 2010, I was roughly 138-140 pounds. A little chub but not a whole bunch like right now. I want back to this!

33590_1620336155905_5952661_n.jpg

BTW, that halloween....was a long night....hence the socks and makeup half off.

haha awesome glad to have you join!
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ah, Halloween! I do always end up saddened by my costume choices!

My journey has been slow going, so I don't have a super concrete goal for this- would like to be down another 18 lbs to get me to my next big goal, but also know that my weekly average loss is a little lower than this, so would be good with another 13 as well! :D
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm in! I no longer rely on numbers from the scale, so I will just say that I'd like to be a smaller size by Halloween :-D

I'd really like to be out of plus sized clothes this Halloween (I'd like to be even smaller than that, needless to say, Halloween 2013 will another goal after this one)

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. "
    ~Robert Louis Stevenson

Great! Glad to have you. Do you do measurements?I was thinking for those that would like to share their loss amount, whether in inches, lbs, or dress sizes that I would add them all up at the end of the challenge to see how much we lost collectively as a group!
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm in...this will be my first attempt at setting a tangible goal!

CW = 204
    Hallowe'en = 174 :)

Wonderful! :smile:
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm in! I love mini-goals! It's a lot more motivating than just looking at the big picture! I already have two mini goals (be down 15 pounds by Sept. 8 for a big concert I'm going to; and also be down 35 by new years). I am currently at 11 down now, so I will definitely do this with you! Bring on the challenge!!! :)

CW: 172
    Halloween: 158

Yay so glad to have you!