Hey, Im New

KanCrav
KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey.. today is my first day

I am 20 yrs old and I am an Army wife... we are going through our first deployment so i moved back with my parents so i was not so alone...

When i got married a year ago i stopped worrying about my health cuz we pratty much just partied all the time... now i want to get myself back in order before my hubby comes back

i have 12 more months and i gotta loose 35 pounds!~!... i dont kno if i can do it!

Replies

• KanCrav
    Hey.. today is my first day

I am 20 yrs old and I am an Army wife... we are going through our first deployment so i moved back with my parents so i was not so alone...

When i got married a year ago i stopped worrying about my health cuz we pratty much just partied all the time... now i want to get myself back in order before my hubby comes back

i have 12 more months and i gotta loose 35 pounds!~!... i dont kno if i can do it!
  • just take it one day at a time and you can do it. If you want it it will happen
    welcome
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I am sure you will find it helps to be on this site. Good Luck!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Oh, you can do it. I had to drop 35 to get to my goal weight, did it in about 5 months. Its a little different because I am a guy, and rather large, so my loosing will be different then yours. But that amount of time, if you stick with your plan, you should be able to knock of 35 in a year.

I hope you can, remember, we are here if you need help!
  • KanCrav
    I am worried about eating when i get sad... some days are harder than others and when i get depressed i eat... or drink.:ohwell: .. and i kno the comfort food and beer is gonna kill me
  • No problem. We'll help you do it. :smile:
    30-35 lbs was my starting goal. I'm down 17 lbs since Jan 23rd. See how easy it is. (Okay, maybe it's not that easy. But, it's definately possible!:wink: )
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I am worried about eating when i get sad... some days are harder than others and when i get depressed i eat... or drink.:ohwell: .. and i kno the comfort food and beer is gonna kill me

fall back on us if you need too. It's all about willpower. If you feel yourself reaching for comfort food. Stop yourself, think about how good you will look at your goal, and tell yourself to use the self control I KNOW you have in there. You can do it!
  • KanCrav
    ok well today is my first day and i am feeling like i gotta put something in on my excersise blog... so off to the gym i go!
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    good luck, you can do it!

Melissa
  • mugs_d
    mugs_d Posts: 13
    I'm twenty too and I need to loose 35 we will go it together!!!

Good luck almost one day down
This discussion has been closed.