Tired of laying in bed from H1N1

Options
So yesterday morning I was getting ready for work, and I got dizzy in the shower I fell to the shower floor and called my husband he came and got me out of the shower and walked me to my bed where I passed out on him again. I had a fever of 101.5 and he told me he was takin me to emergency room I was like no I will go to walgreens minute clinic when they open he was like no I think you have H1N1 I was like no I think its upper respiratory and he said I am getting dressed and taking you

Needless to say after being in the er for about 20 minutes the H1N1 test came back postitive, now I have been laying in my bed for a whole 24 hours and I am hurting all over. I still have no appetite yesterday I ate some cracker and a can of low sodium soup thats all.

I have to lay here til monday I am gonna be really sore.....

I have my laptop in my bed with me so at least I have something to do you can only sleep for so long

well I hope everyone is doing better then I am doing,,,,

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Sorry you got hit with the flu. Rest, drink lots of fluids and get better soon
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better soon. You gotta take care of yourself, so get some rest for now.
  • Dianeb412
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I know quite a few people that came down with it and I understand it is nasty
    just get plenty of rest and I know you will feel yourself soon.